Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
good hosting...but I'm afraid after a couple of months that they do not disappear like many others without explanation

It's already been a couple months and they are still here.
good hosting...but I'm afraid after a couple of months that they do not disappear like many others without explanation

we'll see, is not a problem that will disappear physically more that will disappear affilate program, most hosting when they receive many DMCA warnings go out with affilate

but I'm not saying that that is the case with Openload.io but from my experience file hosting srvices is like lottery

and the worst are those who completely shut down servers where you lose everything that is uploaded

but sincerely I wish all the best to Openload.io was their user or not

True, but that statement is kind of flawed. What host are you referaing to? Because the big ones like streamin.to, videwood.tv, vidbull, vodlocker, etc have been online for years upon years and still pay.

It all depends on where the person owning the website resides and where their servers are. Openload does act on DMCA request as they should. I've never had a file removed due to abuse, but if that ever happens, I'm okay with it.

Host go poof NOT because of DMCA - they go poof because there are a ton of greedy users who ask host to raise their rates, countries that don't pay well. They feel under pressure and they do it, even though they are losing money on that country. Do that with enough countries, eventually they run out of money to pay for servers (which are hella expensive) and their users. Videowood is a prime example of that.
They were overpaying users for MONTHS and now look what happened? They are having a very difficult time paying their users. At one point I was getting $4.75 per 1000 views with Videowood and I was getting about 6k views with them a day. Their max is $4 per 1,000 and that's for tier 1, and I know I didn't have 100% tier 1 users. Videowood has now fixed their rates and actually pay less per 1,000 than Openload, but not by much. (for me anyways)

Users need to learn not to be greedy and I hope Openload doesn't feel under pressure to raise rates on shitty countries that people keep asking for. While it might not make a difference now, it could months from now.

People are comparing them to streamin.to rates. That's a joke.

1. Streamin.to shaves. It's not hard to figure that one out on your own. (I was getting HALF the views with streamin.to than what I'm getting with openload without an increase in site traffic)
2. They don't count the Phillippines
3. They take 14 days to pay.
4. They have LESS countries in tiers. (26 countries are actually listed) compared to Openloads 34

If you want Openload to pay what streamin.to pays, then you need to allow openload to shave. Which no one wants. Which will end up resulting in what they are actually paying now...logic.

Don't get me wrong, there are host out there that are greedy as well (the shavers) and then there are host that will get a ton of users and just stop paying and run away while keeping the site online collecting dough for months before either A) the users deletes all the videos or B) the host stops paying the server bills.

It's already been a couple months and they are still here.

we'll see, is not a problem that will disappear physically more that will disappear affilate program, most hosting when they receive many DMCA warnings go out with affilate

but I'm not saying that that is the case with Openload.io but from my experience file hosting srvices is like lottery

and the worst are those who completely shut down servers where you lose everything that is uploaded

but sincerely I wish all the best to Openload.io was their user or not

Also, thank you for 27th payment Marcel. Keep up the fantastic work :)!

Last edited:
@parrjj91 If you live in USA, Germany, England or Canada does not mean that other country is SHIT, my civilization :facepalm: Culture's congratulations

do not have all privileges enjoyed in the Bahamas

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_06_09_19h16m39s_001.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back