Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[STRIKE]i really envy those people who got paid so fast and as for me im still stuck on the crappy HELD status on paypal lol
still waiting for a support here.. we even skype but still not solve..[/STRIKE]

SOLVE thanks marcel

Last edited:
status.jpg

one hour uploaded [Mode remote upload]. status not yet complete?

i would love migrating all my videos to openload from videowood but the rates are just so low. 10000views/5 dollars? is there any possibility to move philippines to tier 3?
:heiligenschein:

i need click 3 times on button download to download file.Have many many popup opened.
First time click, only popup ads, no redirect to download.
And second, only popup ads, no redirect to download.
And then, click button again to download.

My visitor don't like it :((

Hi Openload...!

Can move Japan to Hight Tier or Moderate Tier ?

Hi,

we are reworking our affiliate payouts soon.
We are very busy so please allow us some time for this :)

i need click 3 times on button download to download file.Have many many popup opened.
First time click, only popup ads, no redirect to download.
And second, only popup ads, no redirect to download.
And then, click button again to download.

My visitor don't like it :((

Hi,
unfortunatly we cannot change this.

Regards

Marcel

after finished upload looks like now videos trough encoding process to smaller file size
is it possible to re-encoding/compress my video file size cuz
average my old videos is 1GB+

Last edited:
after finished upload looks like now videos trough encoding process to smaller file size
is it possible to re-encoding/compress my video file size cuz
average my old videos is 1GB+

Hi,

we will reencode old video but that will take alot of time.
We optimized encoding to keep hd at a smaller filesize.

Regards

Marcel

Hello, may I ask is there a premium on your site?
In your title, I see "No Premium Acc", but in the thread I see "Premier User Upload: lifetime".
In your website there is no option for upgrade to premium or any info or prices about premium.
In your thread I see "Registred User Upload: 60 days inactivity" but in the website I see "180 days inactivity".
How long you keep the files?
I don't want my files to be lost and if the premium account is at normal prices I'll bought it.
In fact I would agree to not earn from your "pay per download" program and you can keep all money if you give me free premium or you can make option to buy premium with earned money.

Hello, may I ask is there a premium on your site?
In your title, I see "No Premium Acc", but in the thread I see "Premier User Upload: lifetime".
In your website there is no option for upgrade to premium or any info or prices about premium.
In your thread I see "Registred User Upload: 60 days inactivity" but in the website I see "180 days inactivity".
How long you keep the files?
I don't want my files to be lost and if the premium account is at normal prices I'll bought it.
In fact I would agree to not earn from your "pay per download" program and you can keep all money if you give me free premium or you can make option to buy premium with earned money.

Hi Aalesund,

please allow me to explain.

Premier will be granted to loyal users for free. We will start granting premier to users we choose during next week.
We store files for 60days minimum. We are not sure right now how long to store, could be longer than 60. ->Worst case 60days.

There will be an option for nen affiliate accounts soon. We are developing many options, to make any kind of user happy. Please be patient for this :)

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back