Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they closed their aff some users moved to other hosts but most users now are using their own servers to stream their videos
everyone trusted openload and now after their decision no one trust any host anymore

sorry for my ebglish i used google trsnsalet ^

Is support working though? I sent a ticket and they didn't even give me an automatic confirmation. I'm above $20, by the way, if they're late with normal payments, now imagine below their limit.

l received an email last day:

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us, we are aware that a few users have issues with payout requests which are under 20$ as that is the minimum payout amount.
Minimum payout amount has now been reduced to 18$.
If you meet the requirement, please fill out the following form;

Account E-Mail:
Withdraw Amount:
Payment Method:
Payment Account (Wallet ID or E-Mail):

Please make sure you provide the correct details. Wrong amounts are leading to account suspension and changes to Payment Account details are not possible after we start processing
manual payments.

Hi

I requested withdraw about 24 hours ago via Perfect Money and it's still pending

Please speed up Perfect Money withdraws , thanks.

I think that Openload and Streamgango was not obliged to close the payments, the solution was that it reduces the value by view what probably balance the website. The fact of doing things in this way will push some people like us to do not trust them, it's a bit like the offer of the offer and demand, they know that the demand is so strong they do what they want without notice. It is good because it used us at least, this is used to us, the least, it was to speak of Rapidvideo because he ignored me by my money to his Bitcoin account. Dishonements they are either because of the Internet became shit.

I've notice it too. Even thought the affilate program is gone now, i'm getting 5+ pop up ads... with the one from youtube makes it nearly 6-7 to start a video. That makes it the same like having affilate program on high ads. :)

that's the ingratitude of men, they all know that openload and streamango are the best but they bothered them even having a withdrawal balance below 20 USD, I think it should rather paid those who meet this standard and the rest their favor if they want, watch crooks like Rapidvideo who stole $ 250. Even if openload and streamango we disable their payment of affiliates there are still honest services.

that's the ingratitude of men, they all know that openload and streamango are the best but they bothered them even having a withdrawal balance below 20 USD, I think it should rather paid those who meet this standard and the rest their favor if they want, watch crooks like Rapidvideo who stole $ 250. Even if openload and streamango we disable their payment of affiliates there are still honest services.

Logical fallacy does not change facts.

I think that Openload and Streamgango was not obliged to close the payments, the solution was that it reduces the value by view what probably balance the website. The fact of doing things in this way will push some people like us to do not trust them, it's a bit like the offer of the offer and demand, they know that the demand is so strong they do what they want without notice. It is good because it used us at least, this is used to us, the least, it was to speak of Rapidvideo because he ignored me by my money to his Bitcoin account. Dishonements they are either because of the Internet became shit.

not sure what are you talking about? if they would close the affiliate system and refuse to pay any pending money then you could tell something like that. at least the paying all the pending money. it does not matter if people like you can trust them or not.

Most services are honest until they aren't and run away with your money. It doesn't matter how good they are if they’re going to leave in infamy. Not to say Openload and their sister sites are scamming people, but the situation is becoming suspicious.

Let's see:
1- Apparently they aren't paying, consistently at least. The only recent claim is from @luyang dasd
received paid thanks

2- Support isn't working for everyone.

3-Marcel @Openload has yet to answer why all this is happening.

My payment, for example (above $20, mind you) is pending for almost 3 days now and I’m using LTC, which is fast and inexpensive. What’s the excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back