Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, today for the first time, some files have been transformed into HTML code, which looks like the base file, which points to the copy of the file in question, can I see the original name of the file on the copied file, has it happened to someone previously?

sorry for my English

every weekend the same problem. videos can not be played because openload is overloaded. it is impossible to watch a video because it only loads.

Why some files in my account can't be viewed and Openload site says "We’re Sorry! .... " ?!? These files exist in my account, no dmca received, in my filemanager looks fine, size, stats, all is fine but if i try to open it doesn't works.
Also I have the same issues with some subtitle files. But subs says 0kb size like they are really deleted?!?
And they are old files uploaded 2-3 years ago. Is there are any issues with the servers?

Why some files in my account can't be viewed and Openload site says "We’re Sorry! .... " ?!? These files exist in my account, no dmca received, in my filemanager looks fine, size, stats, all is fine but if i try to open it doesn't works.
Also I have the same issues with some subtitle files. But subs says 0kb size like they are really deleted?!?
And they are old files uploaded 2-3 years ago. Is there are any issues with the servers?

Hello, something like that happened to me days ago, i just lossed some files, nothin important anyways
gll happy new year =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back