Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what i can say is, that platform wide the rewards looks healthy.
It might be only a displaying bug.
Please allow us some time to watch into this.

Regards

Marcel

Why do not you answer my private message or here in the thread

Or why do I already write 2 tickets and also get no answer here.

I also sent you two screens of 1 minute difference on which you can see the views / revenue jumping around.

Hi @ all,

we will review the problem with the stats.
Regards

Marcel

I am glad that you answering at least here. I sent at least 2 messages with screenshots thru contact us page on openload and nothing. Now I sent you PP and hope that you see it and fix the problem with stats.

I am glad that you answering at least here. I sent at least 2 messages with screenshots thru contact us page on openload and nothing. Now I sent you PP and hope that you see it and fix the problem with stats.
Hi,

thanks for your PM i forwarded this to the devs.

Regards

Marcel

i wish openload give us a time frame.. before the file got deleted
Like for example your File Url will deleted in 24 hrs because you have a complaint
not Totally Quickly Deleted..because sometimes if we post after an hour the file got deleted

Hi all,

iam happy to announce that we fixed the issue with the stats.
The issue with the jumping rewards and inconsistency's was related to a different time zone setup on some of our database servers.
Depending on which server was serving your query this could relate in decreasing reward numbers.
This was a very confusing bug, but the rewards was counted correct, just sometimes displayed in a wrong timezone.

Best Regards

Marcel

Hello,

Can you provide a proxy domain for api? Thanks to your current mirror domains, we are still able to serve our videos but accessing to the api is still a problem. It would be so great if you could provide this.

Thanks.

Please answer even if your response is negative.

Slow payments again. 2 PP payments pending 3 days already. No reply from support as well.

As usual PP especially over weekends can be delayed.
We have no way to influence this unfortunately. But according to our records its paid at least bi weekly.

Regards

Marcel

fix your API please!

{"status":200,"msg":"OK","result":{"rnHVfu3cDSo":{"id":"rnHVfu3cDSo","status":500,"name":"Corporate Espionage-13032018_720p.mp4","size":"503881454","sha1":"646bfce7bec767ac3386af9e372a2b56ed03bd50","content_type":"video\/mp4","cstatus":"0"}}}

file deleted, but status 500

500 Internal Server Error
An internal server error occured.

This situation is repeting since two days. When are you planning to sort the issue out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back