Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY! What's happened with download counting?!
I have 20000 unique visitors on my site daily, and download number has dropped from 10000 to 900!!!

Can you please give me an answer???

Hi,

i have seen your message. Unfortunately counting is working properly platform wide.

Regards

Marcel

Openload is using banners besides pop? It's horrible on your cell phone, you have to click several times to get it to close on your phone.

The problem is not even the banner, it's the difficulty to close.

Hi OpenLoad
can you fixed this? this ads so annoying because visitor complain cant close this ads on mobile, please fix this

35896201_642813519395665_2178572004267917312_n.jpg

Hello, today i asked a payment of 29$ with BTC... they paid me after only some hours but they paid me 23.40 usd. 20% Tax?? That's crazy, i have already contacted the support.
(BTC was 5800 today morning now is 6150 so it hasn't losed 20% but it has only earned in the last hours/day...)

Hi,

i have seen your message. Unfortunately counting is working properly platform wide.

Regards

Marcel

Marcel,

We added cdn to our website, and downloads are very low now.
Is cdn may cause all the problems?

If it is, can you give us some solution (if it's possible)?

Hello, today i asked a payment of 29$ with BTC... they paid me after only some hours but they paid me 23.40 usd. 20% Tax?? That's crazy, i have already contacted the support.
(BTC was 5800 today morning now is 6150 so it hasn't losed 20% but it has only earned in the last hours/day...)
5$ withdraw fee

Marcel,

If you still still care about Openload, please do something about the download speed, it has been terribly slow in France for the past 2 weeks. It is impossible for visitors to watch videos, the player buffers again and again all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back