Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lowest tier price is very sad bro, I think you should not cut the lowest tier price because this is a breast kick for ppl who working a lot to earn and get almost nothing, I think you dont be dead if you put back 5 usd in lowest tier and everyone will be happy :)
lol wtf do you mean by "breast kick"

you are soo CRRAZY .. soo " funny" ! why you are panic ? Marcel wants to make everything feel good and what do you do ? Would you like to disappear just like vid & vod ? :\ .. just wait a little , :\

last 2 days under 10 bucks, you are not kidding wow... my average was 20-30$ a day until now... this is a very bad joke, ha ha ha... if that's not a joke then how do you imagine your future business dear openload? :D a bunch of other hosts make me a similar daily amount but those are not top1 overthefold everywhere and I don't reupload to those also I say it's ok... but spending my whole day uploading / reuploading, on some of the biggest sites, having your links at the top and making the same amount as on some 5th alternate host... it doesn't really make any sense

Last edited:
last 2 days under 10 bucks, you are not kidding wow... my average was 20-30$ a day until now... this is a very bad joke, ha ha ha... if that's not a joke then how do you imagine your future business dear openload? :D a bunch of other hosts make me a similar daily amount but those are not top1 overthefold everywhere and I don't reupload to those also I say it's ok... but spending my whole day uploading / reuploading, on some of the biggest sites, having your links at the top and making the same amount as on some 5th alternate host... it doesn't really make any sense

I wish you the best of luck with other hosts.
The earnings was decreased by 10-20% depends on the tier and not as youre stating by 60-70%. But we had technical difficulty the last 2 days due to ddos

Regards

Marcel

what i se in my account...how the rates dropped, and the views dropped

maybe it's just a coincidence :)

do not worry demise...they work to bring back the old rates

it's not even the rates, I swear the amount of my traffic is 3-4x less since all that ratio changing / ddos crap... 2-3-4000 days? I've been constantly having days between 10k-20k views for months, how do I loose so much of my traffic in 2 days? no offense to anyone but this is a non-sense... then support is just telling me to use another host :D so much love and care

Last edited:
it's not even the rates, I swear the amount of my traffic is 3-4x less since all that ratio changing / ddos crap... 2-3-4000 days? I've been constantly having days between 10k-20k views for months, how do I loose so much of my traffic in 2 days? no offense to anyone but this is a non-sense... then support is just telling me to use another host :D so much love and care

just a simple question. do you achieve 20k views by embedding on your own website or just by letting other sites index your files? please, i really need help. i'm almost broke. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back