Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think drop has to do with some videos becoming inaccessible - "No video with supported format and MIME type found."
When trying to play the video on different browsers and on different OS.

Think drop has to do with some videos becoming inaccessible - "No video with supported format and MIME type found."
When trying to play the video on different browsers and on different OS.

There will be a fix tomorrow for non supported browser.
Weve added some feature which seems not to be supported from some browsers.
Iam pretty sure that also causing some % on the imps.

Regards

Marcel

you are a scoundrel, I have deleted all my videos

I cannot change your mind, but what i can say you that we are probably one of the only hosts which is honest to users.
Were going thrue hell actually and suffering alot due the recent issues with our domain.
When you arent ready to go with us in this tricky phase, nothing i can do for you.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
It seems te drop is from the new player.

I watched a video, click on play, there sometimes a loading icon, sometime not, when there is no loading icon, user will think it is not loading anything, and the player is just an image only.

I am just afraid that user will turn their back on sites with openload hosting, all they care about is the good way to watch, they can never understanding about uploading, remote upload or adding sub title...

If you wanna have more sites using this hosting service, please deeply concentrate on the video player, while all the others functions for the uploaders are all so good so far.

Please show back the loading icon right after clicking the play icon to play a movie. Since it is really in loading status.

Please show back the loading icon right after clicking the play icon to play a movie. Since it is really in loading status.

Last edited:
yes the player is bad,when i try to watch a movies i push the play button and nothing happend,no loading nothing and i must push 3 or 4 times to start the movie and every time pops ups and ads :((

The domain has been blocked by ISPs and the website doesn't open mostly. This means I can't check videos/upload new ones. Please find a way through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back