Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marcel,

If I go with your host I would like to be sure about several things:

1. If I upload video files that require subtitles, ads will interfere in any way with the viewer experience?
Meaning to cover, at any time, the subtitles of the video.

2. Does the video required the viewer to do a certain action?
Like installing a specific software or to use a specific browser, or both, in order to view the file.

3. Is the viewer safe from malware, adware, etc?

4. Is the user compensate for each download of video files or only for view?

5. Are the video files safe from beeing downloaded whitout contorization?
Meaning whitout using the standard download option.

Cordially regards
Cristian

I can reply the most of your questions,
1. They have pop ads so it will not affect the way the video will be shown
2. No the video is converted in .mp4 and every new browser supports it
3. This depends on their ads partner I guess but I don't think so because people are using openload
5. You can select to block right click on video so users will not be able to select "save as" also you can block api downloads for example JDownloader so they will be able to download the video only via the download button

I think 1, they count 1 view per file /ip/24 hours for example the same file watched 3 times by the same ip it will be counted 1. If the same ip will watch another 2 videos it will count 3

if payout to payoneer, fee?

Payoneer immediately transfers-out your money when your balance is over $49.99 U.S. (or maybe it's $50). At that point, they charge you $3 to do the transfer. So regardless of how much gets transferred out over $49.99, you'll get charged the $3. As an example, if Host X pays you $30, it will sit there in Payoneer because your account has $30. Then if Host XX pays you $20, it will generate the payout. Payoneer will take the $3 and send you the remainder converted. As another example, if Host Y sends you $150, Payoneer will send you that $150 after taking the $3. So depending on how much gets sent to you via Payoneer, that $3 can be a good deal or it can be a relatively large percentage of the payout.

can't remote upload ?

hi the remote upload suddenly stopped working
tried to remote 4 videos and it doesn't show up on the file manager after 30 mins
usually it was way faster then that

nvm it worked again

Last edited:
feature

Hi Marcel, it would be nice if there is a feature that can detect same file name or duplicates
I know you can sort by name and see manually what is the same but if you have alot of files then it will be hard to do so

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back