Status
Not open for further replies.

imrannazir

Hello everyone , im running a Poker gambling website where people can play poker with liberty reserve money,

from pas few days my website has giving me error, when i open my website like , www.website.com it give me error which is below

WSRHJ4Z.png

but when i open it without www. ,, just website.com it will work fine
my concern is that i dont use opendns account with my domain or hosting ,, im using cloudflare nameserver to hide nameserver so why this error coming to me

answer will be great

7 comments
Maybe someone who is using Opendns has falsely flagged your site to them (i use them on my home internet they are a good dns provider).

You might want to try get in contact with them and tell them your site is fully legitimate.

For now though you just use .htaccess to force people not to use the www extension.

Throw this into your .htaccess file in your index (replace your-site.com with your sites url):
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^your-site.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://your-site.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Last edited:
Just create a account at opendns.com and set the filters so you do not get this blocked.

OpenDNS tracks pages by certain keywords and is like a spam filter.

@loony , i just create free account and set the filter thats it ?

dont open dns staff should review my website or inspect it

is it fully upto me ?

No when i say to open a free account it will only filter the sites you choose by the ip your using and the traffic you incoming thru your connection.

Everybody else who uses opendns will still get the error, but since not many people really use it i doubt you will have trouble or else the code in your htaccess like shadow.prx said so it will redirect all your users

ok new problem ,,,, my primary domain was www.p.com but i addon domain www.d.com now my all website running and google index in D.com so my question if i add the code in htacess like shadow said will it not cause any problem who will use p.com to rediect to my website

Well it should automatically redirect all users no matter if its www or not since the index file and htaccess (which ever your using to redirect) runs on all domains pointed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back