DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,174 comments
People cannot relax and get to work if you people are going to do this same thing every other weekend.

You people are becoming reliably unreliable.
Not good.

How many files do I lose this time?

People cannot relax and get to work if you people are going to do this same thing every other weekend.

You people are becoming reliably unreliable.
Not good.

How many files do I lose this time?
I dont think you loose any file is network problem before some weeks happen again after fix it all files working again

Hi there.
I live in Hungary. I use Hungarian film dividers. I would like to use foreigners as well. Can you recommend this to me?
Even in a private message.
Thanks! :) :)
Hi, recently onlystream is down. It is not sure they will be back soon. Finger cross for it but they have been facing serious problems now.

As it is weekend we are unable to contact the datacenter, for now we have decreased the min payout to $1 and i request all the users to request payout so that we can process it ASAP.
For now we want to make sure every user's payment is sent out,

As it is weekend we are unable to contact the datacenter, for now we have decreased the min payout to $1 and i request all the users to request payout so that we can process it ASAP.

I have been waiting for my payout for some days now, no payment and no reply. Also, i am not able to request new payout as my previous payment is still pending. I have a large amount and i am requesting a payout asap and a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU

HGP3QDX.png

Guys, this is horrible, many of its users have paid premium memberships, many others have movie and series sites and it is precisely on weekends when they have more traffic.

A service like yours cannot afford to fall for so many days, you lose but we lose more.

EDIT: The video does not play, but if ads open, that gives me to think badly of your, I hope it has not been done on purpose to win two days. If in any case it is a problem of the data center, you must ensure that this never happens again. They could make a system like the one that uses gounlimited, limit resources at new users until they are trusted users and then reward at users who generate more money if mainly use their player and use the least amount resources possible with a high rates.

Last edited:
Back