Status
Not open for further replies.

3ROk3N

Hello,

Offering 30% Discount for first 5 customers...
Demo: Watch and Stream Movies, TV Shows online | www.onlyflicks.com

We are a bunch of coders who really love to develop some crazy awesome applications for awesome guys like you :)
This time we have developed a very powerful application aka Wordpress Movies & Shows Search Engine Theme.

Main Features:

- Automated, Onlyflicks Theme automatically populates the wordpress database from user searched terms. Try the demo You will love it.

- Its wordpress compatible and we have built some handy framework for you guys!

- Comes with a modified template for the Watchlist, you can add movies to your Watchlist.

- OnlyFlicks comes with a free StreamHungry API, a standalone search API that fetches Live streaming links for movies and TV Shows on your site.

- Searches Torrents link to download movie and shows directly to your system.

- You absolutely have nothing to do after you have activated the theme..

- Fully widgetized and we will help you hook up some good affiliates.

You wont get a better deal, all you have to do buy this script pimp it up via our frame work, and make it live for public. and earn money.. or have it for your personal use.

Just buy the script, find some good gigs promote the website and don't worry about the contents and links and the extra stuff. we have taken care of it automatically.

Discount Price: $35

Payment modes: PAYPAL only..

DEMO: Watch and Stream Movies, TV Shows online | www.onlyflicks.com

Screenshots:

IMG_10102013_212558.png

IMG_10102013_212629.png

Theme Settings:

IMG_10102013_212327.png

IMG_10102013_212506.png

To Buy, PM me.

Having trouble in making up your mind?
Let me Start it all once again...
forums-sale-pitch.jpg

Demo: onlyflicks.com

For orders PM us or reply here!

Discounted price @ $35 limited time only. Hurry grab your copy before its gone. Happy Mother's Day!

Last edited:
37 comments
So movie or tv show details are added automatically right?
Yes, everything is automated and you can either make it a TV Shows a website or a Movie Website or even both.
as well you can either choose to give download or the streaming options to your visitors.
so again yes, Everything is automated!

So how exactly is this automated? Like I will just set it up and do nothing? And it will fetch, upload and post all auto?

You will need 3 things to make this automation work and do nothing at all afterwards:

1- Register for an themoviedb.org API (For Movies)
2- Register for Trakt.tv API (For TV Shows)
3- Finally, Promote your website..

And you will find all this in theme options in framework.. Check out the screen above..

Thanks.

So how exactly is this automated? Like I will just set it up and do nothing? And it will fetch, upload and post all auto?

Last edited:
nice but i have one doubt. what if i will use this for indian movies and tv shows ?
still automation will work ? i mean themoviedb.org has all indian movie also listed and Track.tv has all indian tv shows info ?

edit :- one more thing if any one do spell mistake when they will search for movie still they will get some result ?

i dont test for finding "oblivion" by searching "oblivio" i am getting blank page.
i think you should improve search function.

Last edited:
TMDB has indian movies but for tv-shows I am not sure myself

nice but i have one doubt. what if i will use this for indian movies and tv shows ?
still automation will work ? i mean themoviedb.org has all indian movie also listed and Track.tv has all indian tv shows info ?

Sorry about that, I am going to send you a copy in a bit. Sent you a PM as-well.

Paid yesterday but nothing yet.

Theme files sent to soundlover.
And for people interested in buying theme, the discount price is still valid :)

Last edited:
@imgshore I have fixed the domain type its Trakt.tv

@AutoSnipe Thanks for feedback.. and please do suggest us any improvement you want in the script.

Theme Update: We are constantly improving the theme, and all the current buyers will get any further update absolutely free of cost..

Trakt.tv
i have bought the script and it is bloody excellent :)) very happy with it

Well the only problem I see is that you should maybe supply some sort of dummy content or auto crawler of sorts for the script. (I'm going to work on this later but if I don't have to all the better)
and that it's slow on actually loading up the details page for first time (fair enough that it has to contact multiple api's.)
but I at least have a fast server and fast connection :)

You see this is what you have to notice about the scrappers, the theme is new and we want some feedback from our buyers that how their journey went through theme installation and data population from their search queries.
Yes, the fast port you have the fast scrappers grab the data, but it works perfect in both scenarios. We are going to improve the scrapping of content.
I'll have to think about the dummy data, but I think that's actually a good idea for future releases. The theme is actually a starter, the features I have in mind are so much cool. Something I will discuss later on but few of them, such as TV Schedule, Server theme for TV-Shows or Movies Only.. Adding TV shows backdrops etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back