Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
IN acp click forums at top. The click the arrow down on the right of the forum you want to use html in and choose forum rules. It is in there.

In your screenshot it sais: " HTML Editing Enabled"
You can write down what ever you want and use HTML and it will show up on your forum ;)

You need to be more clear. Pictures always help.

I believe you are asking how to put something at the bottom of a forum only for a specific forum id.

If this is right acp - look & feel - Forum View - forumIndexTemplate
add this to bottom of template change the 1 to your forum id number.
Code:
[B]<if test="checkForum:|:$forum_data['id']==1">
whatever code you wnat goes here</if> [/B]

You need to be more clear. Pictures always help.

I believe you are asking how to put something at the bottom of a forum only for a specific forum id.

If this is right acp - look & feel - Forum View - forumIndexTemplate
add this to bottom of template change the 1 to your forum id number.
Code:
[B]<if test="checkForum:|:$forum_data['id']==1">
whatever code you wnat goes here</if> [/B]

Thanks. Thats what I was looking for, except the code I put in doesn't show up in the specified ID.
Don't worry fixed.

All variables are not passed in all templates. It would depend on which template. But the basic if statement is the same.

If you click variables it will tell you the ones used for that template. Usually any variable in a template starting with $this-> is usually a global variable and is not in the variables button.

Or are you referring to calling a variable with the html code in it?

If yes then yes. just add it to a system setting like Topics, Posts and Polls or create your new group and setting and call it with {$this->settings['my_forum_html']} or whatever you name it.

Template is skin global>globalTemplate
All I want is a certain html code to show up when users are browsing a certain forum or topic in that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back