Onlne Movies Webiste Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexmeup

Hello guys!

I already start my new project! Its my fist time to create a webiste! So i am new :D

I have some questions and need your answers!

1: I am from Greece! So the movies to my site its for Greek peoples! The movies have Greek Subtitles!

You think its better to put and movies with ONLY English audio ? I think maybe its better for more traffic!

2: I wanna know some ways to can take money from my site! I read about Google Ads and PopAds site! I

But realy can take good moneys from this ways ?

3: What other way need to see more traffic to my site ?

I have it only 2 days! Thanks a lot!

Site Link: Teleiwmenoi Online Movies

Last edited:
7 comments
Hello guys!

I already start my new project! Its my fist time to create a webiste! So i am new :D

I have some questions and need your answers!

1: I am from Greece! So the movies to my site its for Greek peoples! The movies have Greek Subtitles!

You think its better to put and movies with ONLY English audio ? I think maybe its better for more traffic!

2: I wanna know some ways to can take money from my site! I read about Google Ads and PopAds site! I

I have it only 2 days! Thanks a lot!

Site Link: Teleiwmenoi Online Movies

1. Yes
2. Use PopAds, because google don't like pirates site.
3. Share your site in social media

Post and Post and Post. Have a clean search engine friendly theme and google bots will look after for the rest. More posts more traffic

Hi,

For your question 3, i think you need backlinks "you can buy in fiverr"
For you question 1, you can mix Greek and English then with the time youll see what will be the best for your website.

Best

That's right, AdSense won't allow your website for ads. And popups are very annoying. I would recommend you to keep focus on visitors growing at first. This is more important at the beginning than monetizing.

Hey Sexmeup,

hope to help you with our answer.

First of all consider that the best way for you to get traffic is from Google. From Google. Don't loose your time to try to spam your site on other sites or on social.

To have a good traffic from Google Greece you need to create a Greek site, with Greek language. You can't write something in Greek, something in english and leave some parts of your template identical to other site.

You want to do a Greek site? Do a Greek site and be original.

Regarding movies unfortunately in your country most of movies are SUBBED, so post this.

Google Ads is one of the best online advertising company but not for you. So forget Google Ads.

Unfortunately for you, Greece is one of the country worse paid on all kind of online websites. We think that you know better of us why.

But do not worry, you can try some advertising companies and find the better configuration for you.

You can try: propellerads, gunggo, matomy media, popads, popcash, MGID, toroadvertisingmedia .

Avoid ad-center, Greece is blacklisted here.

Also we've made a quick investigation for you and seems that toroadvertisingmedia and propellerads have some mobile conversions where you can earn $ 2,00 for any conversion. So 10 people that convert = $ 20,00.

By doing a good SEO and by doing a website for people and not for ads you can reach around... ( approximately 20k daily views in 4-6 months ). Of course you can reach 20k in 2 months, all depends how much you work hard. Anyway remember, focus your time on SEO and don't loose time to spam. You can try to do something quick on social and also try to contact other site that speak about movies sites and request a link to your site. But please, don't spam.

Regards,
p.team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back