Selling Online movie script with subtitles and autoembed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coindefeu

Online movie script with subtitles and autoembed​

Today we are going to discuss an online movie script with subtitles and autoembed , a thing that is very popular with webmasters today. For those who want to open a site with online subtitled movies, this script is golden!

Online movie script details with subtitles and autoembed:​

If you want a high traffic site, this script is a great traffic generator, I installed it for myself to watch online movies with subtitles and no commercials, practically for personal use, and after two weeks, I woke up with 300 unique visitors per day on this site.

I didn't want that, I didn't promote it on the search engines, I just installed it and woke up with traffic. The script is very well optimized SEO, with cache of static files on each page visited, in json format.

This makes it useful if you want to adapt it for an android application, I'm not interested in either. I will even put them in robots.txt to block all search engines. I just wanted a script so I could watch movies.

Script Movie CPA?​

This subtitled online movie script was actually a Movie CPA PAGE script, a COST PER ACTION affiliate script, it basically gave you the beginning of a Youtube movie, after which it made you solve various things cost per action, for example to register on different sites, or to install some programs. You practically didn't see anything.

I modified the script and turned it into online movies with auto-embed, basically this script uses the api from The Movie Database (tmdb) to display all the movies, description and pictures of the movie.

For the embed part of the movies it uses the IMDB api, of course it can also be used with the tmdb code, but Vidsrc.com (the api for embed movies) requires the imdb code.
xWQGIoeNyHLJ4PSSzOHQ_21_85c511e085547d60f5eea01d8b95b12b_image.jpg

demo https://www.movie.coindefeu.info/
IF YOU INTERESSED CONTACT ME IN PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back