One of the Best LinkCheckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

Hey guys i feel atleast i have coded one of the best link checkers...
Its free for download :zthir6: .. check it out at

Code:
http://maxwcoders.com/works/lc/lc.php
Download :
Code:
http://maxwcoders.com/works/lc/download.html

63 comments
I have used Dman's link checker and have been helping him throughout. We have added features like removing protection like lix.in, linkbucks and usercash.com

Its a useful one when u need to download and remove protection too.

Cheers Dman for this project. :D

Downloaded! I'm going to work on converting this to a vBulletin plugin that automatically checks links (just as warez-bb does). It'll be a while until I can figure out how, but I'll notify you all when it's out (it'll be free, of course)!

Downloaded! I'm going to work on converting this to a vBulletin plugin that automatically checks links (just as warez-bb does). It'll be a while until I can figure out how, but I'll notify you all when it's out (it'll be free, of course)!
nice idea as a plugin for vbulletin
cant wait for the beta:)

i'll be interested in testing that for you

When I check a link, I get this error

Notice: Undefined index: k in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 128

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 52

I tried changing the .php file back to lc.php and that didn't work.

Dman i have been working with your script to implement with phpbb3 , it seemed to be working well but at present my host does not allow the features such as fsock etc.. on the host

But a great script,

This script is really great ... can u fix some for easy-share.com also as even the file is alive it shows dead sometimes ... can u fix that

Thx for the script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back