Status
Not open for further replies.

Prezadent

So I choose Wupload, Fileserve and Filesonic as my 3 services based on several days reading up on the internet and seeing other major sites using these as their main services.

Wupload, I can't do anything with.
Fileserve and Filesonic don't work well together.
All 3 have major bugs in remote uploading, pending files hang, stats don't update correctly, just major and minor problems abound.

Very disappointed in all 3 right now.

So, is this just a bad time to use these services, did they ever work right? Is it just me?

9 comments
You're going to have issues with pretty much any filehost at some point.

It's just a matter of what's working best for you, also it makes a huge difference on what you're using them for. Where you're uploading from etc.

Too many things to factor in. If you're doing things seriously anyways.

Ya agreed with LongBG.

Also, its hard to get the best speeds for all three from the same server, if you choose to upload from US the you will get good speed for FS & FSC but WU will suffer.

Also, its best to get yourself a RL/Sborg/RDP for upload instead of remote uploading, it will give you much better results.

Yes watsayabtcoffee is right.

Also you may find that web upload works best for what you're trying to do also, if you need links back straight away etc.

FTP and Remote upload are great features, but are really limited with usability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back