Status
Not open for further replies.

Loget

Yeh I'm selling "on page SEO services". No link building or any of that nonsense just pure on page SEO. Here is a list of what things I'll do to your site (note this isn't all I'll do, I'll do tons of other things, depends on how bad your site is really).

• Set up a Robots.txt File
  • Rewrite URL's to ensure they're appropriate
  • Optimize your titles
  • Write a decent META description
  • Do keyword research and optimize your site for uncompetitive and lucrative keywords
  • Rewrite your content and use H tags more often (most people don't use H tags that often)
  • Redirect non-www version of your site to the www version
Price: $25

I'm not some dude using XRumer, this is real legit SEO. You will see results provided that you already have a decent amount of links. Please note, this is recommended for webmasters who have established sites with many backlinks but seem to struggle in getting a good amount of traffic from Google.

38 comments
It's Loget but still,

I wouldn't trust any SEO service. Many expect quick results, they don't and say they've been "scammed". Or the person doing it just fails. Don't get me wrong Loget is about the most trustworthy person on this forum. Just SEO isn't always successful :|

Just checked Ushares website: www.DownloadsX.org and to be honest, the keywords that have been targeted are worthless & a simple check would show theres hardly any searches for it! & all together all that has been done is just meta updated and the main page title.
The thread pages which people will be search for don't even have any relevant keywords.
Just a few changes to that like putting PAGE TITLE - Maguaupload, Fileserve, Rapidshare Downloads would boost the SERP's by ALOT due to the fact people normaly search: Movie name Megaupload or something alike which will directly link to your website providing its got those keywords in it.

In my eyes its not anywhere near worth what your charging.

I would rather not put useless irrelevent junk in the page titles.

It's Loget but still,

I wouldn't trust any SEO service. Many expect quick results, they don't and say they've been "scammed". Or the person doing it just fails. Don't get me wrong Loget is about the most trustworthy person on this forum. Just SEO isn't always successful :|

K, whatever.

Ofcourse SEO isn't always successful in the genre of sites with the most copies ever.
With 100,000 shitty warez forums, ddls, and all that it's normal only a few sites get good google

Thread re-opened. I turned down some people looking to buy the service these past few weeks because I've been pretty busy. The service is now available again, if you're interested in some on-page SEO, please contact me as soon as you can. :)

Just know that the home page traits do not matter. You could have absolutely none. It is all about what happens on the content pages. Have Loget dynamically apply traits to your content pages, in line with what is being displayed and what you then want to rank for.

*This was a text broadcast for the members of WJunction* hehe

Loget I need to get more organic traffic and have quite SEO done already on site so can you please once check my site if it needs onpage SEO or not and or how much work it still needs so I can have that done :)

PM me for acc details

So this is the second time I've bought this. First time I didn't have a problem, loget completed it fast and was very helpful. I was hosted with servedome and lost everything before I backed up. So I bought it again the other day and again everything was done quick and seems to be helping. I just have to wait and see if it does more. I believe it should.

I recommend this to everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back