Olympus Has Fallen vs White House Down

Which Invade White House Blockbuster did you love most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krack3r

olympus-has-fallen-white-house-down-twistedsitter.jpg

It seems Hollywood sometime this year ran out of ideas and decided to see which studio could delier the greatest punch from a nearly identical script. Now that most of you have had a chance to watch both Olympus has fallen and White house down, Which of the two Block Busters did you love most and comment why.

16 comments
I didn't watch White House Down, but Olympus is big shit. One man killed more than 30 high proffesional soldiers (specials), saved the USA in the last second, and also saved the president of USA...

White House Down was way better. I saw them both.

#1 White House Down had more money go into the CGI and graphics than Olympus.
#2 There was better acting in White House Down than Olympus
#3 The plot and story line is more realistic and badass in White House Down than Olympus.

If you guys haven't seen White House Down yet, but you already like Olympus Has Fallen, then you are going to love WHD.

I much prefe[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]r Olympus has fallen! A lot more action and seems a lot more realistic!

Hands down to the person that created Olympus has fallen! I must say one of the best films I have seen in a long time!
[/FONT]

I only watched Olympus has fallen and it was really shitty so i didn't bother with White house down.

Did i make a mistake by doing that ? I thought the entire plot was just ridiculously stupid and couldn't get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back