Oload.net | Financial Stability.. Switch to our 70% PPS and $25 PPD programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBoxes

Hello WJ Members ,

I am Sam, customer Services and one of the affiliate team and I would like to introduce you to a New File Hosting site, ( OLOAD.NET )

oload.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Every One Here, Knows that we were running Gboxes Project For more than 2 years, we were very very honest with our uploaders, We had provided all the support all the time and we were very stable with our payment, paying all of members on time, no downtime or even any problems, then we SOLD the Gboxes project 6 months ago, and sure we have posted that every where, we posted on it's support thread and told all admins etc .. the new owner may be changed the project system and rules, but as you all know, it's already out of our hands, once you guys sell any thing, you cant manage it any more. so here we are again with a new project, and that because of many uploaders asked us to back to the market, and here we are.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]NOTE ABOUT WJ RULES :

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* We can't change the Account name [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* We can't use another account.[/FONT]

We have Servers up already and have our doors open for service. With an extended amount of storage space and generous bandwidth and speed. we are 3 years Experience in this field, started with 5+ Staff to help and Response very fast. Plus 9 Technical Staff.. and We offer Real high rates. & our project OLOAD.NET (Approved By Wjunction admins)

Our main features are:-

Pay Per Sale (PPS)
No limits, you get 75% of the purchased premium accounts + 40% from rebills.
OR you may Choose Our Best ( MIXED system ) :
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Mixed (PPD+PPS)[/FONT]
45% PPD + 45%PPS + 20% from re-bills

Finally we did not forget the "PPD uploaders" and we setup the best PPD system for them

Profit rates for each downloads of your files

Rates.jpg

OUR COUNTRY GROUPS

Countries.jpg
PAYOUTS & INFORMATION

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Payments and Withdraws:

[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- We pay via PayPal (Minimum withdraw: 100$)[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- We pay via Others (Minimum withdraw: 25$)[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]• The payment will be completed in a period of time of 5 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.[/FONT]

WJ.jpg

- We're here for a long term of time.
- We're offering an advanced User Control Panel where you can easily manage your files, sales and downloads.
- We're selling our services by ourselves, with our own payment platform and we Do ACCEPT Resellers (Every sell counts – reliable business is a profitable business).

- We're offering limited Offer right now ONLY TILL 15-06-2016

* PPS
TEAM with 50 Sale / Month = 100$ Bonus
* MIXED TEAM with 25 Sales + 20k Downloads = 100$ Bonus
* PPD TEAM :

Group A |
100k downloads/Month = 100$ Bouns
Group B |
50k downloads/Month = = 70$ Bouns

Webmasters?

You can contact us to make a special deal that suitable your site activities.
The agreement will depends on some criterias, Number of visitors, Visitors countries, site type (Movies, Books, Games, etc .. )
We accept all special ideas, Don't hesitate to introduce what you think.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]download speed?
[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]For guests (free) - [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]150 kb/s[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
For signed in (free) -
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]150 kb/s[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Premium -Unlimited

[/FONT]
Our Skype: Oload.net
Contact us: oload@oload.net ( Fast Support )
OLOAD Team
Www.oload.com
https://www.facebook.com/oload.net/ ( Fast Support )

87 comments
Welcome again in WJ.

What about storage given for registered and premium user.
File retention days without download for register and premium user.

thank you all. hope to have ur work with us very soon.

@legend10
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]
REGISTERED = 200 GB , [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]days without download for register 45 days .
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Premium = 1000 GB , and files never be deleted.[/FONT]

Welcome to WJ
please upgrade my account
user : mido066
thank you.

Hello,

you are with us afew weeks ago, but we never see that you have used our services.
by the way, we have upgraded ur account for 7 days, once you use our services and see that you have upload and downloads, we will give more and more.

thank you.

welcome to WJ,
i will use your host , i see upload is slow some times ,hope to resolve this ,
also space is bad 200 GB ,can you increase it

my id:ad-team
thanks

welcome to WJ,
i will use your host , i see upload is slow some times ,hope to resolve this ,
also space is bad 200 GB ,can you increase it

my id:ad-team
thanks

Your account has been upgraded for 15 days, let's see your traffic to extend your free premium upgrade.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back