OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any option that I can purchase lifetime Dedicated IP (as long as I use your shared hosting) instead of paying $3/month ?

Can I ask for 24h free trial?

Last edited:
do you accept unverified paypal account?

I need some announcement before suspending my site. I used to get suspended without notice by my old hosting provider when my site used up too high cpu usage in their server.

Yes, our paypal is business verified so you should be able to pay with your unverified account.
And all our shared hosting servers are running CloudLinux so you are limited to a certain amount of resources including CPU & i/o.

I don't know, but i think that paypal accept any kind of credit/debit cards...you don't have to be a paypal member to pay by it. Or I'm wrong?

can i pay with webmoney?

Srry for late response time, but WebMoney payments will be available as new payment gateway.

Just a small note when using WebMoney: All invoice payments will have to be verified manually, so this could take up to ~3-6Hrs max.

I don't know, but i think that paypal accept any kind of credit/debit cards...you don't have to be a paypal member to pay by it. Or I'm wrong?

Thats correct! :)

By server resurces, i meant server's RAM,CPU etc, though you dont have to worry about that unless your website is too big.

Also i have no experience in online Radio , but you should not have any problem. If you are not satisfied, we have a 7 day money back policy :) .

Server is backup was just a reboot.. And all support tickets regarding this have already been handled.

what are the limits Shared pro? RAM,CPU,and I/O Usage, and what limits I/O usage in Ultimate plan

CPU = 15%
RAM = 256M
I/O = 250kb/sec

i must recomended this service to all, very fast and reliable i consider to order ultimate package and start video or radio service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back