- Price: not more than 12$ via Moneybookers

Do NOT Pm me, just reply to this topic.

Thank you :)

14 comments
Is it offshore and trusted ??

They've two offshore location which is

Frankfurt, Germany
Istanbul, Turkey

I really can't say to much about that being trusted as I only trial there resource reseller plan I can say this they're great at support / there nodes aren't oversold.

Thanks for the comments, Robert. :)

Just a note, our Germany and Turkey locations are OpenVZ-only (for now). Not sure which OS you're looking for.

I recommend that you checkout VPS6.net

They accept moneybookers you can create your own customize VPS with those specs you listed here.

Thanks for the comments, Robert. :)

Just a note, our Germany and Turkey locations are OpenVZ-only (for now). Not sure which OS you're looking for.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have what I mentioned above?
2. Are you trusted?

germany is never offshore! trust me. i think you are a hetzner/nc reseller, they'll kick you from your server fast than you can set up it ;)

germany is never offshore! trust me. i think you are a hetzner/nc reseller, they'll kick you from your server fast than you can set up it ;)

Germany/France/USA/Netherlands.

All are onshore, but it depends upon strictness and rules.

Some DCs have strict and some have hard rules, but in netherlands and France some time DMCA got ignored, that totally rely on the type of reports you're getting.

But don't consider any place offshore, even some russian data centers are no more offshore and they do get DMCA reports and act on them.

Regards

Please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have what I mentioned above?
2. Are you trusted?

Sorry for my delayed reply:

1. Yes, we certainly do. I think either Germany or Turkey would be ideal for you, perhaps Turkey if you're especially concerned about being 'offshore'. We accept Moneybookers, and could setup the spec you mentioned well within your budget.

2. Always: https://vps6.net/about.php

Visit our site for more, we have a great New Year's Day promo running as well!

I recommend that you checkout VPS6.net

They accept moneybookers you can create your own customize VPS with those specs you listed here.

May i just say i have just signd up with these after seeing this thread and searching all day. As vps factory are closing i needed somewhere good.
And i must say what fantastic service, they have live support and on new years day, i done a custom package that they helped me with and then sent the invoice. set up was fast, and the deal i got was great i got loads more for the same i was paying before. I host both warez and business sites so i needed space and reliability for my clients and myself. So far i am really impresed. Thanks robert for pointing this out. your a star.
And thanks to VPS6 for a fast service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back