Shared Offshore Shared Hosting Plans: Affordable and Reliable with Uptime Guarantee! 50% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuldas14

#### Dhruva Hosting ####

We are glad to introduce our plans to the WJ users.

Special limited time offer for WJ users: Get 50% recurring off on all the plans. Use GET50 as the coupon code

We have the following plans:

#Affordable

Got a couple of sites, then this is for you.

Plan Details
Diskspace: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 200 GB
Domains allowed: 2
Order addon domains: $1/year

Price: $5.00/yr ($2.50 with coupon)

#Optimum

Looking to expand your website empire!! Ideal for advanced users.

Plan Details:
Diskspace: 50 GB
Bandwidth: 500 GB
Domains allowed: 5
Order addon domains: $1/year

Price: $10.00/yr ($5.00 with coupon)

#Delight

If you have some busy websites then this is the best unmetered plan for you. Let your imaginations go wild.

Plan Details:
Diskspace: Unmetered
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Domains allowed: 10
Get a free domain name when you order for annual package!!

Price: $20.00/yr ($10.00 with coupon)

#Irresistable

If you were looking for the best unmetered plan then your search stops here. Host unlimited websites on the best possible environment.

Plan Details:
Domains allowed: Unlimited
Get a free domain name when you order for a semi annual or an annual package!!

Price: $50.00/yr ($25.00 with coupon)

Remember: Use GET50 as coupon code to get 50% recurring discount.

You can pay monthly, semi annually or annually.

With these packages you also get:

Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Email Ids
Free / Instant Setup
Addon / Parked Domains (depends on the package)
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Ruby On Rails
PHP 5
MySQL 5 Perl
FrontPage
GD
CURL
Image Magick
Softaculous
Cpanel and video tutorials to help you

Our website: Dhruva Hosting

We also provide offshore alpha, master and whm reseller plans. Click here to know more.

Our Other plans:
Shared hosting where file hosting and media streaming is allowed
Reseller hosting where file hosting and media streaming is allowed
Managed Linux Unmetered VPS Plans

About us:
We are in the hosting business officially for the last two years. We had started in 2007 and was privately providing hosting.

Money back policy:
We have a 7 day moneyback policy. We value your hard earned money so if you are not satisfied with our services you can ask for a refund.

Customer support:
We have a fast responding efficient customer support system. Customers can contact support system by helpdesk ticketing, live chat or by mail. We respond within 24 hours but in reality we respond within hours if not minutes!!

Our tos

9 comments
Nice and cheap Packeges :)
Good Luck WIth Your Sales...

#Delight

If you have some busy websites then this is the best unmetered plan for you. Let your imaginations go wild.

Plan Details:
Domains allowed: 10
Get a free domain name when you order for annual package!!

$10.00 with coupon

With Domain Name.. !! Thats Great..
Domain Name Hosted ON ?

show me the thread where I didnt provide refund. It was a misunderstanding which was sorted out. keep yourself updated. See the thread again.

Your case is nothing. You didnt have any proof. Someone else cheated you and you you came claiming it from me when you saw you cant get the amount back from that scammer.

I have a good reputation, it is only you who is busy tarnishing it. Keep off my threads. Mind your own business and let me do mine.

Yeh he is right...
I would have got my refund the same day If I`vent filed a PP claim or hv closed it on request.
He refunded me 20$ for sure.
(It was promised 30$ but he said that PP decision will be last If I`m not closing dispute & I`ve lost the dispute. but yeh he paid me 20$ back though I`ve chosen to go with PP.)
Whole the matter took a bit long cz of misunderstandings...
But any way..

I still apologize for my behavior as sometime money isnt worth everything..
He said that co-partners wasnt ready to provide me refund cz I`ve already lost the claim as the last descision but he did it considering me as friend.

Nothing more I can say now.

@new_boy Well the fact that you had to make a dispute to get your money back, would make you want to think. If you didn't open that complaint thread, would you have gotten your money back?

Also the reasons 'we were in financial trouble' and 'my cousin had cancer' are not really professional excuses.

But, you are still 'friends'. That's good.

Also regarding the prices, I got the same package he sells for $20 (before 'discount' for $3.

But I think people can make up there own mind buying from Rahuldas or not. Just giving my opinions and experiences with him. I regularly get email from other members thanking me for my comments and saving them from a financial mishap on other hosts.

@new_boy Well the fact that you had to make a dispute to get your money back, would make you want to think. If you didn't open that complaint thread, would you have gotten your money back?

Also the reasons 'we were in financial trouble' and 'my cousin had cancer' are not really professional excuses.

But, you are still 'friends'. That's good.

Also regarding the prices, I got the same package he sells for $20 (before 'discount' for $3.

But I think people can make up there own mind buying from Rahuldas or not. Just giving my opinions and experiences with him. I regularly get email from other members thanking me for my comments and saving them from a financial mishap on other hosts.

OK you've made your opinion known. Please don't reply in this thread ever again unless you actually buy new hosting from them. You've already numerous posts deleted and removed from this thread and we're only on post #6. I'll leave this reply as it's not flaming like the others.

Have to apologize to Rahuldas. I didn't read it was per year and I assumed it was per month. US$0.83 per month for a unmetered account is a steal.

Must be the cheapest I've seen. Now let's hope Rahul is still here in a couple of months.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back