Offshore Hosting, Storage and Seedbox List

MaxLevels

Hello,
Are you trying to find real offshore hosting provider then NO PROBLEM! I have created a list for you. (Forget any Offshore Hosting from UK/USA is only trash, just like Sharkservers from the marketplace that are hosted on UK/USA.)

Most of this hostings ignore DMCA. And fully protect your privacy data without valid court order.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FgC0B2xfeXIUs403DtzEvn7hLu9Ntsyf90FNjgr1ibs/edit#gid=288978349

NOTE#
  • I am not affiliated with any of the hosting provider listed in above google sheet link!
  • Before you purchase, make sure to read their ToS. Make sure you check if they accept DMCA or not.
  • Keep in mind, if they receive a court order from their local laws, they can suspend you.

7 comments
I have two informations. But good list

1. The link "cyberbunker.com" is no longer available. The website is no longer available, the hoster has been closed

2. The additional link at "hostsailor.com" cannot be copied and opened
Thank you for the feedback, I will make sure to update it

it is my own man! I made it myself and shared.
You can check row B:90, I have written my username there.
actually no. youve literally copied this word for word from the official ones and made it ur own with your own links.
the official one has been out for over 5 years.
credit the people who created it to help the community, dont say uve done all the work. be respectful.

Back