Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiano

I need some hosting server files, such as Mega, but without DMCA, some of China or Russia, anyone know any?

I do not want dedicated or shared servers and, like some file hosting service.

9 comments
And how much disk space you require + how much you are going to pay for it?

I have no idea of values, for never hired something.

I would like somewhere around 100GB and certainly depending on the value I would increase the storage space, but it must be something with a fast speed to download and upload.

Much of mega taste, but any complaint DMCA they delete such a file.

And how much disk space you require + how much you are going to pay for it?

I have no idea of values, for never hired something.

I would like somewhere around 100GB and certainly depending on the value I would increase the storage space, but it must be something with a fast speed to download and upload.

Much of mega taste, but any complaint DMCA they delete such a file.

We can provide DMCA free VPS, but how much speed do you expect?

Sorry, I'm very layman on the subject, what I need is something like the old Terabit.to and fileking.co, but they no longer exist.

If you have the ability to offer me a server with about 100GB of space, I have no sense of speed, I just need to be reasonable as Mega.co.nz for my clients can download.

Any estimated value for this?

Sorry, I'm very layman on the subject, what I need is something like the old Terabit.to and fileking.co, but they no longer exist.

If you have the ability to offer me a server with about 100GB of space, I have no sense of speed, I just need to be reasonable as Mega.co.nz for my clients can download.

Any estimated value for this?

Sorry for the delay, you can have such for $40.
You can contact me here:
https://client.aminserve.com/contact.php

I need some hosting server files, such as Mega, but without DMCA, some of China or Russia, anyone know any?

I do not want dedicated or shared servers and, like some file hosting service.

Hello ,

We saw your request , we can provide you the server for this purpose , please note we provide highly privacy to all our clients without storing any data being uploaded or any other personal infos , we not keep logs or sell / rent your data or personal details. We ignore the DMCA truly without any marketing tricks like the most providers doing to attract you as client. All our services are fully managed without any hidden fees. For further please contact us via below ways and make your request and we will be more than happy to help you with.

Please note we accept only : Paypal , Webmoney , Bitcoin , direct payment via IBAN and Skrill.

Also before contacting us read our topic here and here. You can search also in different locations via google that people around from world on Internet posted.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back