Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sponge Bob

- Mobile section not working,
- blank searches not redirecting to index page (only blank white page) etc.

Search bug will be fixed, mobile category will take some time before the queue fills up.

@devilsgal You have not read the rules, obviously. We do not accept .info domains.

@jasb007 We do not operate a whitelist, your site should appear soon.

Sorry for the late replies on the messaging system, been a bit busy, and thanks to all webmasters who are submitting - especially those who have our backlink :)

Last edited:
Great work..

The fact that when i visit the Games category, the first of the sub-categories is red. (as in selected).
I know it's not, but the end-user might get confused.

Thanks Maniac, we actually had that for selected categories but we somehow managed to screw it up, I'm working on it right now.

EDIT: It should be working now, but to encourage users to navigate through the subcategories the first option will still be highlighted by default, but now different selected options are highlighted (wasn't working for some reason).

@ Jasb007, if you have a password for the WCP submit a new message if not either PM me or post your website address - I will get it fixed for you :)

Last edited:
@ Whoo guess you caught me whilst fixing the aforementioned bug :P It works now.

The rest should all go away when the new design is ready, thanks for your feedback :)

.info Domains are only contributing to increasing spam, bad user experience, fake rouge software and headache'ometer.

If anybody wants to have a proper website, at least get a proper domain. Sure there are exceptions but no .info domains will ever get approved at Zowex Downloads, it just saves a lot of trouble for everybody involved be it visitors, mods or admins.

Last edited:
Really nice site man! Loving the concept of that sub category ..looking forward to create a really great design for you guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back