Status
Not open for further replies.
I Try To Register as Webmaster

But It's Says

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /members/ on this server.

EDIT: Now Fixed Problem.Thank's

Last edited:
Who said he will respond here? Poor he, I'm sure he is now spammed with pms about re-rates & blacklist removals :facepalm:

Anyway, this thread was for the CP only, not for re-rates etc, so please stop making stupid replies.

Who said he will respond here? Poor he, I'm sure he is now spammed with pms about re-rates & blacklist removals :facepalm:

Anyway, this thread was for the CP only, not for re-rates etc, so please stop making stupid replies.
I didn't spam nor msg him. thanks. have a good evenin.

Webmasters, ranks will soon be automated.
Less reported downloads = higher rank!

Login to WCP and process your reported downloads!

Phaze It's A Nice Option.Thank's

When We Mark As A Dead Or Working It's Should Be Remove From List So We Can See Next List.

Last edited:
Webmasters, ranks will soon be automated.
Less reported downloads = higher rank!

Login to WCP and process your reported downloads!

why is it when ever i add a site it starts at 1 considering i have been submiting for about 3 years,like a bit of respect would be nice,.
one more thing,did u change some ting with the submit page,ever since u changed domain my vb submit plugin doesnt work????(and yea i did change the domain name seems like a code change/issuse its been working grand for the last 3 years.)

edit

just checked,my site has now being removed from the white list and im told to register throught hte wcp,which i have allready done??should say when i mean new site im trying move my site from a .net to a .com,the .com was whitelisted,its not any more.

Last edited:
If you make donation, you got 6*. This is not a good Rating system.

First 1-6 pages are full of 6* site's post, after that always 5* Zenith Forum's post fill next few pages. If your site 3* or 2* your post will listed after Page No. 25 :( and you will get very poor traffic.

If you make donation, you got 6*. This is not a good Rating system.

First 1-6 pages are full of 6* site's post, after that always 5* Zenith Forum's post fill next few pages. If your site 3* or 2* your post will listed after Page No. 25 :( and you will get very poor traffic.
My sites 3* and i get this much :
2ebcd15f36.png

and some days worst.

idk. I would donate for more traffic :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back