Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

I'm making this topic to answer the dozens of PM's I've had about DDL0.

Downtime:

As you may know, DDL0.com has been down for over a month. We are trying our best to get the ddl back online but due to some major complications, that is taking a lot longer than expected.

The website will be back up and fully functional as soon as possible!

Backlinks:

To all the webmasters who have removed the DDL0.com button/link from their websites: you are expected to put the link/button back up when we go online. We will be checking every website for backlinks shortly after we re-launch the site and sites without out button/link will be demoted/blacklisted accordingly.

Updates:

I will update this thread with any important information :)

I'm not answering any more PM's about this so please post in this thread if you have any questions. This way, I will not have to answer the same question a million times via PM.

Thanks for reading.

26 comments
^ I can't give a specific time or date that it will be back up, sorry.

Like I said, major complications.

When DDL0 is back onilne, we will let everyone know and give you enough time to get the links back up before we start checking sites.

I'll pump loads of traffic into DDL0 when its back, thats nothing to worry about either. ;)

^ Recently, it was only me who was accepting sites but there were two of us before.

Once its back online there will be a few of us who will be accpting submissions, answering emails and rating sites. Still looking for someone who I trust that has some spare time to help.

Good news is that it'll be back but bad news it isn't back as yet.Its already been quite long time.You could have re-started the ddl in the meanwhile.All your indexed pages are already giving 404, so why not restart with an old backup, redirect / rewrite the urls to avoid 404 error and then merge the database whenever you are able to recover.
Anyways good luck.

what about hotfile-zone.com?
Will be back soon too.

Good news is that it'll be back but bad news it isn't back as yet.Its already been quite long time.You could have re-started the ddl in the meanwhile.All your indexed pages are already giving 404, so why not restart with an old backup, redirect / rewrite the urls to avoid 404 error and then merge the database whenever you are able to recover.
Anyways good luck.
Dont have any older backups, also I dont have the time to do that atm.

The server techs are working hard to get everything working :)

Finally i knew what is going on with DDL0 , i was ranked *4 there and too bad it has gone down

I will keep checking this topic for any major information , so i will put the backlink again when you are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back