[Official] Refile - Earn $10 per 1000 Downloads - Fastest Downloading (All Countries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If you need to get payment via Alertpay. Feel free to email us on 14th of the Month with your username & alertpay ID & you will get paid.

money generated from pay per download has been reflected in your account.

Regards

Hello,

If you need to get payment via Alertpay. Feel free to email us on 14th of the Month with your username & alertpay ID & you will get paid.

money generated from pay per download has been reflected in your account.

Regards

Add Alertpay Payout On Website, That Would Be Much Easier And More People Will Start Using This Host.

Wow, your premium plan is rather expensive. The old Filesonic and Fileserve plans are like US$9-9.99. I won't even get a US$12/month premium account; and urs is like US$15! that is like 50% more expensive than fileserve!

very good download rate, but its very very sad you stopped your ppd program... I think about stop sharing files from your website ...

We are offering up to 75% premium sales. PPD has been stopped due to some issues.

We have setup competitive rates for premiums.

Alertpay will be added in coming days, we are working on upgrading file manager now.

Hello Guys,

Please note that. You are not seeing revenue in your stats as that were generated from downloads. However, we have each and every cent recorded & will be paid this month.

You shouldn't worry on it. Your payment will be processed on time from this month of March.

As mentioned already, we know this long waiting was bad & gave us a lot of loss. But it has been resolved & will stay fine from now.

I will ask our engineer to reflect money generated from downloads in users accounts too.

& for those who are saying that we are scammer & just purchased a script, please note that we have written this who script from scratch & continuously working on it to make it more reliable.

Thanks for all support.

Best Regards

ok....welcome back :)

my question
whether in future Pay Per Download affiliate will start or not?
if start then mention the starting date please

or u want only Pay Per Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back