Not open for further replies.

-sky-

PORTAL OF THE LINK SUBMISSION
WHITELIST - RATE - SUPPORT THREAD

Creat & Release on April 2012
Staff : -Sky- | CyberKilleR

Notice:
- 1 Week inactive submission will down ranks
- 2 Week inactive submission Will be Blacklist + Down Rank to 1* ( Request whitelist after next 2 week again but ranks will be not back)
- 3 Week inactive submission Blacklist permananet Rank to 0*

phaze.png

Alternative Mass DDL submission Service
We provide also a Firefox addon compatible with latest Firefox version

If you have any Question please post here or you can contact us

Thanks
Ragrads

Last edited:
597 comments
Considering your supplying warez downloads which are illegal anyway and that Google penalizes DDL sites in a matter of days I think copying a name is the last thing you should worry about. I think it's a great idea. PhazeDDL is dead but it's still searched a lot. No harm making money from it. Best of luck. What script are you using? WCDDL or what version?

Yes Mr.Happy Becouse Phaze is dead and the are not wrong we using that and use WCDDL V2 only becouse i am newbie but i like to learn

How are there 5* sites already how old is the site?

I'm the first person who added linkback & submit on phaze.co my 1 of uploader told me about phaze.co than i go phaze.co on that time they haven't any submiter also didn't added rardownloader list so i submit there 1 by 1 & you know
currently how it's difficult to submit downloads manually.So he give me 5* rank.

@saninokia

Chk your mail we send you a picture.In that picture we mark what you done wrong & your site ban for 2 days.

Edit: 2 days gone now you can submit i remove your site from blacklist.

Last edited:
Lovely website !
Nice domain !

sKy you are very very good with Website looks , grafix and i really like all your websites from mafiawarez,buspic to phaze :D

Keep it Up
Best Luck !

Do you have some free time to help me with design for one of my websites ?

@unclesam
Thank for the statment i so appreciate

@spartan
Thanks to for the review
i try my best i have

yesterday we do modifiying module black and whitelist please reply to this if any site before is whitelist and now got not on whitelisted and not on blacklist

thanks
regard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back