Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
can i know if i withdraw my usd to bank acc in india will it get converted to indian rupee and then the amount will be sent to my bank acc in the form of indian rupee cause my bank will not convert usd to inr it will simlpy shows it as in rupee

How can i create Payoneer Account in INDIA, i have applied once but it was for applied for Prepaid card so they blocked me, now how to unblock my account ?

How can i create Payoneer Account in INDIA, i have applied once but it was for applied for Prepaid card so they blocked me, now how to unblock my account ?

you won't be able to unlock it , when yo ucontact them , they will say undisclaused reasons -__- they just took your ID to re-sell it to a third party ;)

Payoneer is the most terrible company that i never saw in my life !

I hope someone can help me. I was all happy using Paypal with Vidbull and Vodlocker, but (as many of you know) they've discontinued it. I don't want to go with Payza because I had bad experiences with them in the past. So I want to go with Payoneer. But I'm completely unclear about the fees for the account. I want to use it to transfer the money to my bank account. I don't want the Mastercard. I saw some information on the forums here, but it's old information (at least what I found) and not really definitive. What I'm trying to understand is:
A) is there a monthly fee and if so, what is it? I also read that fee might change depending on what's in the account. If so, what's the threshold and what are the variables?
B) is there an annual fee and what is it?
C) is there a one-time activation fee and what is it?
D) is there some kind of miscellaneous fee and what is it?

I'm in Canada, if that makes a difference about the fees. I'm trying to find the least expensive way of dealing with Vidbull and Vodlocker that doesn't involve Payza. Any help would be appreciated.

I cannot edit my message above now, so I want to just say that after some trying, I was able to find a person on the Payoneer chat who was willing to go over the fees with me. And now I understand them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back