Selling Official ᗪOOᖇ To NZB Usenet - Torrent Trackers Invite Accounts 100% Cheap Rates

SFC

You are over priced.. Cinematik's worth is 15$. But you dont sound like a legit seller from the comments
I have got so many many vouches and that's why I am not selling it on the hacked account price that what's are you saying, those who offer you this in that price must b shared or hacked account price, sorry I am not one of them, you must go to them, that's my advice to you.

Brodo

I have got so many many vouches and that's why I am not selling it on the hacked account price that what's are you saying, those who offer you this in that price must b shared or hacked account price, sorry I am not one of them, you must go to them, that's my advice to you.

All your vouches look total fake to to me. Most Members with just 1 post in the board, have bought from you. Does anyone selling hacked accounts of these leading trackers in 2021? You must be kidding.

SFC

You are over priced.. Cinematik's worth is 15$. But you dont sound like a legit seller from the comm

All your vouches look total fake to to me. Most Members with just 1 post in the board, have bought from you. Does anyone selling hacked accounts of these leading trackers in 2021? You must be kidding.
No one can make vouches, how it's possible...? It's not possible at all, if you don't have enough budget then you don't have any right to challenge any credible person credibility

Brodo

No one can make vouches, how it's possible...? It's not possible at all, if you don't have enough budget then you don't have any right to challenge any credible person credibility

Your credibility is well reflected in the comments from members with just 1- posts. Your credibility is getting reflected, how desperate you are to sell that you are posting your paypal address publicly. Budget ?? Your credit worth is not in even pennies the way you are so desperate to sell.

SFC

Your credibility is well reflected in the comments from members with just 1- posts. Your credibility is getting reflected, how desperate you are to sell that you are posting your paypal address publicly. Budget ?? Your credit worth is not in even pennies the way you are so desperate to sell.
I immediately told you to move some other seller in my 2nd msg you can check, anyways I don't know one thing what's the matter of discussion here? Just move to any other seller, so simple .

Brodo

I immediately told you to move some other seller in my 2nd msg you can check, anyways I don't know one thing what's the matter of discussion here? Just move to any other seller, so simple .

Evading questions and running away from that is a good warning sign. Good Luck with your sales..

Jai prakash

Nice service
Credible trusted seller
Post automatically merged:

how much for bezze.me?
Post automatically merged:

How much for Bakabt?

Last edited:
Top Bottom