(Official) Links Box | Direct Download Links - Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hello, question about riptv.net
I want to submit new movies to ddl this is allowed? I can make direct link to download movies instead of streaming. Waiting for reply.

@mannNmeet can you reoly to my query about riptv.net? Can i submit to you movies? It's streaming but not required registrationa lso direct download link will be added.

Dear Kiladila,

DDL sites are basically a search engine for filehost download links, submitted by other webmasters manually to DDL sites.

Direct linking to download links not allowed
You can link to download page containing contents with filehost links.

If no filehosts found on your download page our bot will automatically delete your submitted URL.

You can provide steaming video links in addition but atleast one filehost required.

Thanks,
Team KMS

re-rate

HI, ur site r-rated to *3.

Thanks,
KMS<3

HI Doom,

Re-rated ur site to *4, but u need to post with min 3hosts for *4 site.
Kindly take care about it.

Thanks,
KMS<3

Okay ;) Thanks very much <3 :)

Dear Kiladila,

DDL sites are basically a search engine for filehost download links, submitted by other webmasters manually to DDL sites.

Direct linking to download links not allowed
You can link to download page containing contents with filehost links.

If no filehosts found on your download page our bot will automatically delete your submitted URL.

You can provide steaming video links in addition but atleast one filehost required.

Thanks,
Team KMS
I see but i remember very good taht in Katz direct linking was very big advantage :) Anyway i will consider that option with filehosts. Just want to know if that possible at all.

bro i started to submit posts but i still didnt recieve my WCP loggin info :$

Dear Admin,

Check your inbox and spam folder.
If still no WCP login details, PM me your submission details i.e. site URL and email using for submission. I will sent you WCP details

Thanks,

please re rate http://www.amaderworld.com

we do submit daily re rate us 5*

Dear forhad,
Yes you are eligible for 5* rating but your all posts have only 2 filehosts, please start submitting with at least 3 filehost and we will rerate you to 5* on katzddl.in

Thanks,
Team KMS

Well its like http://somedomain/files/movie.mp4 that is direct link. No wait time nothing, just download or watch online.

Unfortunately we are not accepting these kind of links,

Try to submit with the normal way

Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Resident,

We need a button/image linkack for giving you 3* rating on katzddl.in
Kindly do the necessary changes and let us know.

keep submitting and enjoy your stay with us.

Thanks,
Team KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back