Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Hello beloved Wjunction fellow members !

I am happy to announce our beta phase of Freaktools.com. I was working on this from long time but never got enough time to finish it, there are still some stuff missing but will make sure to add as soon i can.

Our main goal is to provide you online tools which can help you to check your website related performance and improvements tips, we provide a lot of free of cost tools such as:

Rank Checker
Search Engine Position Checker
Reciprocal Link Checker
Spider Tool
Link Popularity Tool
Keyword Destiny Checker
Meta Tag Generator
Meta Tag Extractor
Site Speed Test
Text Converter
Password Generator
Email To Image Generator
Redirect Generator
and many more to come in near future......

We have some awesome tools pending in our ToDo list, details will be given as soon they are ready to use. Our system is new and we are expecting to have some bugs around, if you find any please report them in our Bug Report section.

With above said, we also need your help to grow.

How can you hep us?
Use our rank images with links on your site.
Tweet or post on your facebook page about us.
Link back to us.

Are you a Developer Freak?
We are always looking for other freaks like us to join the group. If you have developed some tool to share with world please contact one of the admin freak and read this topic for more information.

Are you a Forum Freak?
Do you have experience of board management and wants to be part of moderator freak's team, please reply in this post.

Are you a Writer Freak?
Do you like to write and share your knowledge with world, we have a special section dedicated for tutorials where you can post, please contact me for more information at freaktools.com.

Are you a spammer?
GTFO, dont even try or we will hunt you down to net death.

And please read our Rules and Regulation for more info regarding site usage.

Best Regards
Freak's Team

Last edited:
14 comments
You have got some really nice tools...I may share my tools which are quite helpful as i made those for my own ease in making some scripts.

Nice site there
But the links from the navigation tools menu are not linking

5c4e2e0c.png

Thank you for heads up guys, yea soft2050 some links works is still pending :)

Palooo 2009 make sure to contact me with your tools.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back