[Official] FilesPipo.com $20/1000 downloads, 20% recurring for sales, webmaster tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join as soon as FTP is added for users, right now on letitbit but they don't count US users for video streams anymore and that hurts :(

Ok thanks for answere.
If the new server is installed on monday, how could we managed the files with new server? Will you synchronize both server to one or can we use other login data in Uploader.exe software?

The Problem is that the speed is at the moment 80 - 200 kb/s. In the night the speed is 2-4 MB/s. So you need a new server with 1 or 10 Gbits connection. My traffic is at the moment 400-500 views a day but i have just uploaded 40% of my files. If could uplaod the files faster you should get more views and earn more money. If the speed would be be 5-10 MB/s constant it would be nice. I dont need 50 MB/s uploadspeed but 100 kb/s upload is to slow ...

Edit: Yes, the software works well. Its just the slow speed. It would be nice, if the new server would be a only premium server.

Last edited:
After using FilesPipo for a while I noticed that:
-Remote upload is buggy and so slow and don't work for unregistered users but it is not disabled for them though
-The minimum payout is $20, however, earnings are calculated in euros

I understand that your site is still new but your site will never make it if mistakes like those aren't corrected, good luck though

Hey i0ner,

yes the speed is at the moment very very slow but on monday there will be upgrades. I think RootShell will fix ASAP. Remote Upload is buggy thats right but you could use Uploader Software. Works fine with this tool.

The calculation with Dollar and Euros is strange ^^ i dont understand too how it works and if we earn € or $.

Uploadspeed is about 70 kb/s.

@RootShell: Whats about server upgrade ? The speed is very low and there is no way to upload or download any files with "normal" speed. You said the upgrade will be on monday. I hope you will change this issues ASAP ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back