[Official] FilesPipo.com $20/1000 downloads, 20% recurring for sales, webmaster tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low rates.
Only Paypal = like others host, PP will ban you if you don't manage very well this.
So not interesting at all.

I have 19 downloads ONLY from Hungary.The files are 201-500MB.
I see the reports:now I have 0.114USD.
If Hungary is in Tier D,than it is too much.It should be 0.038USD.Am I right?Or I can't calulate? :))

And an other thing:in the reports section there is EUR not USD.

Last edited:
I have 19 downloads ONLY from Hungary.The files are 201-500MB.
I see the reports:now I have 0.114USD.
If Hungary is in Tier D,than it is too much.It should be 0.038USD.Am I right?Or I can't calulate? :))

And an other thing:in the reports section there is EUR not USD.

I updated the Geo data file, Thanks

You could add Spain to the Tier 1 or 2

Thanks

Spain is planned to be added to 2nd tier next week.

please add ftp

FTP access on the todo list

Hey RootShell,

i can give you huge traffic from EU, but i need ftp upload or zoomupload. I have a lot of files i will have to upload to my account if i start your service. Browse Upload is fail for a lot of files.

Premuim Code for uploader WJ-Forum would be nice.

Question btw: Whats about Downloadspeed. At the moment you offer about 1 MB/s to freeuser. Will the speed stay in future too? I need to upload HD videos in mp4 ( i convert the videos to mp4 by myself) and the speed should be 400 kb/s. Can you managed this in the future too ?

regards

I mainly upload music,that are between 100-200MB.But,unfortunately the rates are very low in this section. :( ( 5-3-2-1 USD )

Can you raise up a little the rates? :)

Thanks!

Hey RootShell,

i can give you huge traffic from EU, but i need ftp upload or zoomupload. I have a lot of files i will have to upload to my account if i start your service. Browse Upload is fail for a lot of files.

Premuim Code for uploader WJ-Forum would be nice.

Question btw: Whats about Downloadspeed. At the moment you offer about 1 MB/s to freeuser. Will the speed stay in future too? I need to upload HD videos in mp4 ( i convert the videos to mp4 by myself) and the speed should be 400 kb/s. Can you managed this in the future too ?

regards

Yeah, I can guarantee this speed in future, popular files, and videos are going to be transferred to some powerful servers for high speed download purposes.

I'm going to add a new flash uploader, and you can download the software to upload many files with a click.

check your PM.

I mainly upload music,that are between 100-200MB.But,unfortunately the rates are very low in this section. :( ( 5-3-2-1 USD )

Can you raise up a little the rates? :)

Thanks!

I will review and maybe change Tier B, C, D rates once a month, depending on the traffic quality.

welcome to wjunction

where is spain...?

Thanks, Spain +1 4 the euro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back