[Official] FilesPipo.com $20/1000 downloads, 20% recurring for sales, webmaster tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unlimited now

I don't offer highly payout like others, I have a reasonable offer. the affiliates can earn $20 per 1000 downloads from USA, and less for other countries, and depending on the file size.

I invested more in the script to change/add some features.

I didn't look at your site. My comments were general comments. They have nothing to do with you.

Just looked at the main page now. Remove that catalogue. One email to PayPal and you're done. They won't process payments if you're hosting files like you are. Same goes for your hosting provider.

Uploaders knows everything whats goin on here with filehost ..... every single day new filehost came & promise he is the best but in next day or next week he show what he is & his filehost (F***************).

Good Luck.

:)):)):)):)):))

There is a very big difference between a Files Hosting Business owned by a noob, and Internet marketers ;)

I've seen a lot of folks paying huge amounts to get a XFS websites up, and they never dealt with a very huge traffic.

before start paypal limit !!

FilesPipo company is based in Australia now

italy group C !??

I'm targeting now US, CA, AU, and few countries from Europe. Japan also.

I didn't look at your site. My comments were general comments. They have nothing to do with you.

Just looked at the main page now. Remove that catalogue. One email to PayPal and you're done. They won't process payments if you're hosting files like you are. Same goes for your hosting provider.

Paypal will be replaced next week by credit cards processor, and I'm going to add more payment methods to pay affiliates.

Files HDD are mirrored, and the backup for every file server is generated every night, and uploaded to a NAS

referral plan is based at Filefactory
same rates and same 1 time payout a month
only filefactory is there for years now
you have to proof that you are here to stay
so make first months payouts at week....

once a month??? hahahaha so funny......even with $50 bonus first sign up n' pay once a month on da 1st!! I won't do it!!! Plus, today is da 1st?? 30days from now you will run with about 100 premiums sold. Good Luck Buddy on your funny move!!!

payment once a month? at this time not even a fool will trust that ! Also paypal only? lol

once a month??? hahahaha so funny......even with $50 bonus first sign up n' pay once a month on da 1st!! I won't do it!!! Plus, today is da 1st?? 30days from now you will run with about 100 premiums sold. Good Luck Buddy on your funny move!!!

Agree.
Increase the rates till 30$ on PPD, payments upon request paid in 72 hours max & maybe than somebody will work with You. ;) Until than good buy. B-)

Hallo friends. Can someone advice me how to make money with this FilesPipo? Do I have to pay money to start and when do I get paid when I begin.

payment once a month? at this time not even a fool will trust that ! Also paypal only? lol

referral plan is based at Filefactory
same rates and same 1 time payout a month
only filefactory is there for years now
you have to proof that you are here to stay
so make first months payouts at week....

Said it all lawina ..

very bad good luck :D

Agree.
Increase the rates till 30$ on PPD, payments upon request paid in 72 hours max & maybe than somebody will work with You. ;) Until than good buy. B-)

Hallo friends. Can someone advice me how to make money with this FilesPipo? Do I have to pay money to start and when do I get paid when I begin.

You can be paid now 48-72 hours after requesting your payment. Feel free to suggest new payments methods

you need to do payouts as soon as possible not once a month at 1st... Starting like this wont make you go any further...

We pay now 48-72 hours after the payment request.

hmm 201MB - 500MB = $20 tier 1 500MB+ $10 tier 1 hmmmm

Yes

You count downloads from Germany only as Tier C and not as Tier B like your table is showing.

Regards

Thanks for your notice, Germany was added in Tier D not C, and I added it now to Tier B. Belgium added also to Tier B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back