[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
today things r goin good . no problem in uploading or site even stats r moving though not upto my mark but still satisfied that speeds r superb .

good work @ coral :)

very unhappy

i paid, i cannot use the service. It s been 3 days.

You barely speak english.

You dont read my message for more than 2 seconds.
You answer very very slowly.
And then as you dont read my message, i need to repost the same message the next day such that you read it, hopefully all of it.

To sum up:
CORALDRIVE ARE AMATEURS. The services DOES NOT WORK FROM SINGAPORE so far. Do not use amateurs service. We pay, we expect professionals. Get your service right. Do not pretend it works.

you allready told this
---------------------------
You pretend your service works from singapore, but in singapore, there is a state wide proxy server.
----------------------------

Thats mean in your area having problem because of proxy server. we will take time to change method for your area.

you allready told this
---------------------------
You pretend your service works from singapore, but in singapore, there is a state wide proxy server.
----------------------------

Thats mean in your area having problem because of proxy server. we will take time to change method for your area.

so i pay for nothing in the meanwhile, is it what you mean?

Why are you talking about singapore in the first post while it does not work there? I am sure singapore is not the only country with a state wide proxy server altering the IPs. You should know that.

All your contenders works fine by using login name and NOT IP for registered premium user. Do the same. Thanks.

I am sorry, i pay, i should not be a beta tester to tell you your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back