[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions:

1- buying a premium it's a recurring payment?

(CoralDrive+Premium+Services -
€9.99 EUR for each 30 days)

2-
why to buy a premium must be paid in euro and payments are in U.S. dollars?

Please ask this question :)
Hi many members got paid. we cant post screenshots that we paid. because its not allowed.

2 questions:

1- buying a premium it's a recurring payment?

(CoralDrive+Premium+Services -
€9.99 EUR for each 30 days)

2-
why to buy a premium must be paid in euro and payments are in U.S. dollars?

Hi our paypal is euro based so we are taking money in euro.
And yes it's a recurring payment.

Ya site opening ok at the moment . And coral can u pls check tat what i can see from my stats my download r coming mostly from grp c and d but according to me its should not true .Bz till now when i used other host in past my targetted users were from grp A and B mostly sir .

did not respond to ticket no:Ticket #100773
I write here

Dear Sir
I have been uploader for years. I havent cheated any filehost. I have seen your site in a webmaster site and started working with you. I have posted my topics to Web sites that have a lot of visitor and to my site as well. Every topics of me have 2k views. and so there are a lot of downloads
I have already sent the site adresses that I post my topics to..
Why don't other webhosts complain about it except you ??????

Could you please show me the file that has 1000 downloads from same IP?

did not respond to ticket no:Ticket #100773
I write here

Dear Sir
I have been uploader for years. I havent cheated any filehost. I have seen your site in a webmaster site and started working with you. I have posted my topics to Web sites that have a lot of visitor and to my site as well. Every topics of me have 2k views. and so there are a lot of downloads
I have already sent the site adresses that I post my topics to..
Why don't other webhosts complain about it except you ??????

Could you please show me the file that has 1000 downloads from same IP?

Allready replyied many times with a explanation.
But you are not hearing.
You want we post our screenshots of controls to public so next time all user can cheat us eaisly ?

No we Cant Sorry.

Allready replyied many times with a explanation.
But you are not hearing.
You want we post our screenshots of controls to public so next time all user can cheat us eaisly ?

No we Cant Sorry.
You claim that I cheated and you can't prove it and stealing my labor. I have sent you my links, where thousands people use them.

I have shared only your sites links ofcourse there will be so much hit, since I have good amount of visitors.

It is impossible for those visitors to be directed from same IP, thats ridicolous, you are just scammers, live with it. Since you cannot/don't want to afford what I deserve, you are just using regular scammer service talks.

I am proving that I didn't cheat and you are just claiming me as a chater without any proof.

I have sent you the rates I have taken from a file host and you think those were fake/cheat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back