[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

why????
5092c0cab0.jpg

They are receiving heavy ddos on their main site and to protect the network from further damage they have null routed the site for some time.

also did not pay my money, there's no reason this is a scam
there is no reason for posting time by time. if you not recived payment that means you didnt follow our rules. we dont have interest to reject payment. where you didnt got reply ?

there's no reason this is a scam?
There is no reply, waiting

there is no reason for posting time by time. if you not recived payment that means you didnt follow our rules. we dont have interest to reject payment. where you didnt got reply ?

they pay me and my many users. which are with us.
as i am also a uploader .

In my think user never will never say that he is wronge.. in all filehost site there are many cheaters who cheat with them. when lastly they dont pay then user say they are scam LOL

You coraldrive please fix it soon . my upload is stopped.

I did not rule violation on the site so far no evidence that your site did not do well there, but you did not pay me my money

I did upload a week of labor,

give my right

I did not rule violation on the site so far no evidence that your site did not do well there, but you did not pay me my money

I did upload a week of labor,

give my right

I did not get a reply
You do not pay my money, the only one

What is the difference between the rules and others?

Create ticket here

http://helpdesk.coraldrive.net/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back