[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fixe that : 404 error file not found because you deleted it but not mentionned as dmca report --'

And my users say today it was unable to launch download from Azushare and I checked, it was right !! So fix it ...

Finally I can tell you Azushare has put a file upload filter so that you can't re-upload a file they have banned.

^^Thanks for the heads up bud! They have had nothing but issues this week. Frustrating at times. Hope they get these kinks worked out quickly.

Is there a way to move multiple files to a folder at once? moving 1 by 1 is really annoying..

And also the sorting of files, it cant be arrange alphabetically..

im alraedy sick of this file host... will leave it until is not fixed .... this "frikkin" file manger is real crap ... combined to the fact that if one uploads there are always SOME MISSING FILES.... COMPLETE CRAP for now....

2parts shared with
Rapidgator -160 dls
Azushare - 50 dls
Ryushare -240 dls

they count only 1st download from one IP and this is very bad for us uploaders If we want earn with azu we must share on max 3 parts and put them links on top(1st) position ..

Azushare said that it counts multiple downloads...

Please @Azushare answer the questions of the people, I want to know if the filemanager going to be improved ASAP. It´s the worst of this filehost.

And you should improve download speed, 200kb/s was better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back