[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Let free users download file with size up to 2GB, fix the filemanager so we can smooth move files into folders and Ill start uploading to you ! :)
P.S.: What your name "azu" means :) ?

Limit upload files
552-STOR denied: quota exceeded: used 229583.71 of 211214.86 upload Mb
552 STOR: notice: quota reached: used 1752 of 1024 upload files
Forgot about the quotas, sorry! They are removed now

Can we earn also from rebill??
Yes, +50% of each rebill

hello..,

i think stats frozen now :(

pls check...and solve the issue also add our lost earnings
No stats are frozen, believe me. After we are done with new file manager we will move to provide you more detailed stats (notice: we keep detailed stats now, but they are not presented yet)

Somebody pls explain what does this mean :O i already got:

Regestered: 5

but

Purchases: 0
Sum: 0

It depends on your plan - if you have PPD you will see blank, if PPS they probably didn't pay yet (which is typical for new file hosts, people are not sure if they want to pay I guess)

You have more than 140 dedicated servers and you open a couple of days ago.
We think BIG, we do not want to be another file host that breaks when receiving bigger traffic.

Everyone here is scared about new file-hosters that last some month and then realize they cannot afford the whole thing and so they close and scam every user (not payed ones and premium ones).
If most of the file hosts are based on XFS I'm not surprised that people are afraid to trust any new file host. Our first step is to optimize servers / uploads / downloads and then we will optimize the revenues - how to make it perfectly profitable for us and uploaders.

You have unlimited storage, no inactive files deleted, FTP upload, good upload speed, good download speed.
Also you double earnings, and have PPD with 20$ payout and earnings payed within 3 days.

How this is possible?

Too good to be real.
If this is real I'll be yours

We do our best, uploaders also should do their best :)

Azu..my earning is locked....no dl result and no earning, but i know that user download any file.
PM me your login

My earning is take a down
From 0.61 $ to 0.17 $$
Why ?
Don't ignore me
PM me your login

Azushare what "regestered" means?

I got 6 regestered now, but still

purchases 0
sum 0

my plan Hybrid, pls check my account. Pls confirm that sales a counted for Hybrid plan correctly. Thank You.

AHAHHA wakoko too funny :) you should write some verbs in the sentences too ! :) anyway.... mixed plan give 25 % value of premium and 25 % of rebills ? or rebills are not calculated in mixed plan ?

AHAHHA wakoko too funny :) you should write some verbs in the sentences too ! :) anyway.... mixed plan give 25 % value of premium and 25 % of rebills ? or rebills are not calculated in mixed plan ?
Mixed gives you 50% of what you get from PPD (so max 20$ / 1000 dl) and 25% of each purchase and rebill (so 50% of 50%)

Azushare please new banner size:

180 x 150 UAP Rectangle
160 x 600 UAP Wide Skyscraper
120 x 600 Skyscraper
88 x 31

Thankssssssss
I'll pass that to our team so they can prepare it (I guess they will)

hello cptfisher
I just joined last night and did not know much
however it is a pleasure to find you here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back