[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Azushare.

I know your host is new, but if you want to be successful, you must have good remote upload. I, for example, will only use this host in the future if you allow good remote from Rapidshare.

I've also sent you a pm.

Thanks for the effort.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I just registered at azushare as regular member (I am from Portugal), I added my PP account but when I try to upload a file, of any size (even as .rar) it doesn't upload because it says "Security Error" and redirects me to the My Files page. I tried to look into default() folder or All Files and there are 0 files there.

Also in my options it is set as Pay Per Download and I also set my PayPal account.

Is it because I am from Portugal and I need to be premium?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Azushare
1. I have referrals registered but I cant see any body
2. where are referral earnings and daily stats of downloads

thanks and regards

Hello Azure.Some members download my files,but I can not see my earnings

My plan is pay for downloads

my nick is DivanoAmante.Please check my account

thanks

For some reason downloading mkv/mp4 files would direct us to stream instead of downloading, could you fix it to? Upload speed is good though.

I and I problem and hope to help me ... When I remote upload with some files larger than 600MB reach 100% and a fresh already started it four time or give me that error ... I need to set something?

Soory for my english i hope i understand me

Hi Azu,
yesterday i'm register.
I see and host...i think that is very good interface...more section about dmca,remote,etc
Promomaterial...;)
Can I try a premium to use all function, velocity and become to post my file?

My user is: josephg73

Thanks for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back