Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteJunction

Position requested? Forum Administrator

Past experiences? Forums you have admin’d/ moderated/ created / designed. I've been on different type of forums; warez, general community, marketing, webhosting, gaming, etc. But I prefer now is all about android, gaming and technology.

Genre? Android, PC Gaming, Technology. You can suggest also, maybe I can do that :)

Forum software you're familiar with? vBulletin and MyBB

What is your moderation/administration style? Administration: I will be focusing on making the forum BEST for search engine and user, I will help optimizing the forum for cleaner and professionally looking. Moderation is also my thing even I am administrating. Regarding Moderation: I will help to remove spam, make a cleaner forum. Help to remove user, promote or not.

Area of expertise? Advertising, server administration, coding etc? Advertising and Server administration

Why are you offering your time to someone? I will be graduating this October 2014; 4Years Information Technology student. I want to start my real life by earning money for an homebased job before finding real life job.

You can email me at cajan.charlesenrick@gmail.com or here on WJUNCTION

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back