Offer me - looking for a very special setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor123

Hello, im looking for a dedicated server/dedicated rpd which i probably cant find manually, i dont even know if this setup is possible.
What i need is a non Xenon CPU one of the CPUs with an integrated intel GPU like some of the Core is.
I need that GPU because i need GPU computing. Specifically i need the Intel Quick Sync Technology provided by the integrated GPU.
Just an example why:
2* Intel Xeon E5-1650 3.2Ghz, converting with Settings "Software (encode+decode) = 228 fps when converting 1080p x264 to 480p x264
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
1* Intel core i7 XXX with integrated GPU converting with Settings "Intel Quick Sync (encode+decode) = 750 fps when converting 1080p x264 to 480p x264
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

As you can see although the pure power in GHZ and Cores is much higher on setup with Xenons i get 3 times more FPS with the core i7 and intel quick sync.
Next Problem ist even if i find a setup with the correct intel cpu it actually needs to be in usage as GPU!
If its just there physically but Graphics are provided by a dedicated GPU it wont work.
There is a worktrough as well. You can simulate its usage to windows, worked for me on my home PC see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4_qSWEg2U

So thats what i need. Other requirements.
2 gbps connection would be perfect but 1 is ok as well
100 TB Bandwith
2*240 or 2*480GB SSD in Raid + 120GB SSD for OS
Windows server 2012 mandatory
32 or 64 GB Ram.

9 comments
I can offer server with fast i7 CPU having integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 which is made with Intel® Quick Sync which delivers fast conversion of video for portable media players, online sharing, and video editing and authoring.

32 GB RAM, 2x240GB SSD + 2x3TB HDD, 30 TB monthly at 1Gbit (additional TB is +$2/mo.) + Windows 2012 R2
Total $290

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hello OP,

We can offer you the best deals. One of them is posted below -

Intel Xeon E3-1246v3 3.50GHz, Memory: 32GB ECC DDR3 RAM, 2x 240GB SSD + 120GB SSD, 1Gbit @ 50TB BW, NL
Windows/Linux you choose + Free DDOS protection

Intel® HD Graphics P4600 Inbuilt. If we fail to deliver GPU, We will refund you according to our terms.

128 EUR if paid monthly.
123 EUR per month if paid for 3 months
118 EUR per month if paid for 6 months

Check my PM.

Check with hosting providers who are providing Intel Xeon processor with more addons and also check with others features also like,
FULL ROOT ACCESS,
CONTROL PANEL OPTIONS,
STABLE PLATFORM,
DEDICATED IP,
CHOICE OF OS,
VPS CONTROL PANEL.

Last edited:
Inetwebhost.net is providing highly configured Server packages. Get stable and reliable servers with high configuration and best support.

Scopehosts.com provides highly configured dedicated servers. Visit their website for more server package options. OR you can contact them directly and get custom server plan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back