Off site SEO tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Heya guys, I'd like this thread to be about all things to do with Off site SEO, white hat, grey hat or black hat.

Somethings I have learnt recently:

Get ScrapeBox and do ScrapeBox blasts, around 1,000 a day to not get affected, don't ping these backlinks as they'll get indexed faster which is more likely to raise suspicion by google. Create articles and blogs on high ranking article/blog sites as these outbound links will get you listed higher in google and hopefully a higher pagerank.

Link your article posts to other article posts whilst including your website links in some of the articles but not all of them. Have a very good keyword to use as anchor text on forums such as <a href="mysite">My Keyword Here</a> this will get you indexed for that keyword so Google will know your site is about that keyword. A keyword can be more than one word. You can check your keywords competition by logging into adwords and using the google keyword tool. This is a great tool to see how many times your keyword is searched for and how much competition it has.

Do on-site SEO before you start doing off-site SEO. Such as URL Rewrites, keep the most relevant content in the end of your link structure. Always have a relevant domain name, try to have a high ranking keyword as your domain name. Stick with standard TLD's such as .com .org .net.

(Will update this thread as I get more time, just skimming over the basic stuff I learnt not the more detailed stuff like link wheels & article spinning)

20 comments
I think link building is still one of the best off page SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2016:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back