Status
Not open for further replies.

kdaica

my site regularly encounter errors, and I'm not sure what's going on, because I did not edit anything "
"
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
"

I use webhosting for 2 sites, wordpress,
Folder tree as follows : home/mysite.com , home/mysite.com/mysite2/ , and I use 2 different domain for 2 sites.
when buying a new server and upload the data, I have changed their position, and the error occurred on.
I have contacted the host team, and was told, there are problems with PHP.

Addition, I use a genesis, and the Prose child theme, and custom code in wp-admin error :
" The /wp-content/uploads/prose/ folder does not exist or is not writeable. Please create it or change file permissions to 777."

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/content/73/10682773/html/wp-content/uploads/prose/custom.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kdaica/public_html/javdownload/wp-content/themes/prose/lib/admin/custom-code.php on line 168
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/content/73/10682773/html/wp-content/uploads/prose/custom.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kdaica/public_html/javdownload/wp-content/themes/prose/lib/admin/custom-code.php on line 182

Please help me!

post-172277-0-84315200-1405829131.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back