OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any chance about our money.
My last payment was 08.09.2014.
08.09.2014 - 05.12.2014.

Almost 3 months gone. They forced me to leave. But I didn't remove my links.
Maybe one day I can back to Oboom, If they pay.

End of the patience.

I also waiting from 31.8 ... Waiting from 4 month.. not got paid yet..... It seems they are not really honest to pay their uploders.
Nothing to say..

Waiting payment from 16.10, Last answer of Techical support was 25.11 (Seb: sadly we're not able to tell any dates for a single payment, we do our best to payout as fast as possible:)))

htejwCkj.png

Also most 3 months. Still pending,

For me its a SCAM already. No point in expecting money from them.

And hope mods will close this thread, it makes no sense,at least for me.

No support here, no payments, lots and lots of complaint.

Last edited:
request begin of OCT, still pending over 150€. :wacko:
shouldn't have use this host in the begining, i though they are related to uploaded.to (alway get pay) so i use it. (now not sure if they are related, maybe uploaded.to staff start another filehost to earn extra income)

Last edited:
I don't have any chance about our money.
My last payment was 08.09.2014.
08.09.2014 - 05.12.2014.

Almost 3 months gone. They forced me to leave. But I didn't remove my links.
Maybe one day I can back to Oboom, If they pay.

End of the patience.

I also waiting from 31.8 ... Waiting from 4 month.. not got paid yet..... It seems they are not really honest to pay their uploders.
Nothing to say..

request begin of OCT, still pending over 150€. :wacko:
shouldn't have use this host in the begining, i though they are related to uploaded.to (alway get pay) so i use it. (now not sure if they are related, maybe uploaded.to staff start another filehost to earn extra income)

As stated many many times, their funds are frozen for 6 months, so don't expect your money to come before that.

Think about it, even if they still make sales, surely it would save them alot more money to just shut it all off as in right now, like most other sites did...keep the money from all affiliates, aswell as saving huge on server bills.
I got +1200€ pending, and trust Oboom to deliver them.

A lot think they will payout, so they still earn money and don't close Oboom. Maybe something for x-mas and after that bye bye :D

I think next week is payday ;)

I think that next week , oboom will be gone like xerver.co , and you will cry there ..

You dont understand something , if you have a bussiness and suddenly your money its frozen or lost you have 1 vital choice :

1.you quit

Guten Tag,

nach derzeitigen Stand denken wir das wir ab März 2015 wieder in der Lage sind auszuzahlen.

--
Kind Regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sebastian Hawk
Chief Customer Officer

OBOOM AG
Grossmatt 6
NW-6052 Hergiswil
www.oboom.com

i've got this email. they want to pay in march 2015.

funny, isnt it.

In other words "Hi stupid, please upload another 120 days. Maybe we will payout than. Thanks" :D

The most sites have already kick Oboom.

Are they crazy , who the f--k will use it until 2015 march , 6-7 months for one payment ,

Best solution to close this website and run like others ...

NOTICE:

Delete all files , stop uploading and dont accept to be a slave for oboom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back