OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a payout request pending since 29.09.2014

Screen_Shot_2014_11_16_at_9_03_39_pm.png

They can'T pay, even if they want to ;)
Its been a lot more than 30 working days since last mass payment.
I agree this thread should be closed . Oboom is scam (finger)

Yehhhhhhhhh I am still waiting... And I am waiting longer more than you guys....... Holly shit....

5MEE5p8.png
That's I only post your name as you post this screenshot so many time before!

but some one will beat you as i saw some previous post, may be SEB angry with you>constantly used for scam/shave etc. words...
Hope you will get paid in near future may 2015 or 2100>haha

They will paid.
patience!!!
I think this week some of you will be paid ;)
"Some of us" ?!?!?! Are you F****ING kidding me ?!?!?!
Thats not enough anymore !
Don't listen to Mischtey , oboom paid to him because he was crying the most ! Even if they pay to "some of us" after that we will have to wait another few months for the rest of the money we have in our accounts atm and then again and again and again.
I don't think this host is stable and trusted , they are just scamming us for as long as they can.
Last year when uploaded had same problems they paid after 40-50 days max. to EVERYBODY and as i see its been a lot more than that for some.
We all work with them on the same aff. program , and they will pay selectively ?!
After tomorrow when i delete all my TB im still expecting to get my 1.8k E IF they ever pay !
May be there should be a check list in our profiles if we are white or black , how old are we , gender etc. so they can have more options to select the winners for payment :facepalm:
The silence on their end is yet another sign for scam. They don't reply even for technical issues. Its all screaming SCAM !

Last edited:
Yehhhhhhhhh I am still waiting... And I am waiting longer more than you guys....... Holly shit....

5MEE5p8.png
That's I only post your name as you post this screenshot so many time before!

but some one will beat you as i saw some previous post, may be SEB angry with you>constantly used for scam/shave etc. words...
Hope you will get paid in near future may 2015 or 2100>haha

You mean one thing also added to the criteria of payment.

1. Good post
2. Earn Money
3. ( Most Important ) Show loyalty in wjuncton ... :facepalm:

Other wise seb angry with me.. And show me whom I mess with.... After my work, he is not giving me my money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back