OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Oboom lying again "some get payout but no1 with webmoney, because our webmoney account need to wait. We will pay soon blabla"
Mischtey was the first one after 2 months, also no paying reports in german boards.

F¥ck Oboom, they earning over 2 month and no1 get payout. Will delete all links and wait.

i have deleted all my files few weeks ago. now i wait for last payout.

i have advertised them 200+ accounts in few weeks. they have done good money with me.
they could do much more, but only then, if they pay me.

no movieblog or something like this shit *lol*

My week report - again ~500GB small files gone from my acc. But no more reup for oboom (finger)
Judging on all posts here i think oboom have no more than a week.
Waiting for the new host to come out. To join any host from now on im looking for 3 things
- good aff program
- fast payments
- no fear from adultsh*t and his masters :whistling:

Last edited:
couple of hundreds euro requested almost 3 months ago
still couple of hundreds is in my account ballance
I didn't have any issue with them
they did 10 times of payout with me
without problem
I am sure they have problem and they will fix it soon
but still I am asking please hurry up before you lose our trust

I have a very bad experience with germans
I lost several thousands on netload
I hope this one be better

still I think oboom will pay ,
this is my own opinion

couple of hundreds euro requested almost 3 months ago
still couple of hundreds is in my account ballance
I didn't have any issue with them
they did 10 times of payout with me
without problem
I am sure they have problem and they will fix it soon
but still I am asking please hurry up before you lose our trust

I have a very bad experience with germans
I lost several thousands on netload
I hope this one be better

still I think oboom will pay ,
this is my own opinion

you right, they will pay,adn we know date - 24.12.2035. You can wait ))) they dead now, last couple uploaders use oboom, but you can wait))) they reborn ))))

lol
we never see this money, they have not reason for payment, lol, even why?

keeping getting this reply everytime i email them.
anyone have anything new?

as you might have recognized we are currently facing some problems with our merchants, but we are very close to solve the situation. Until then we are trying to payout as soon as possible, but we know that this issue leads to some delays at the moment. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. What we can tell you is, we are working seven days a week to resolve this matter and we will be back to normal in a reasonable time-frame.

You will definetly get your money and we are sure that you will be able to make your usual outcome with our service soon again.

Unfortunatly someone was successful incriminating us at our merchants claiming that we are hosting websites with illegal content, which is of course not true. The result is that a large part of our money is frozen until this issue is clarified. This should be the case soon. We will also check every possibility to held this person and the company behind him legally responsible.

The best way you can help us, is to continue your work and you will see, everything will be back to normal soon. We will definetly stay in business and we will keep you up-to-date!

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your good work.

--
Kind Regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Last edited:
I cant open Oboom . com

solb0k.jpg

What Happened ?

Now Its OK ! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back